Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Happy (SyFy) TV Show

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Dec 11, 2017.

1. Henry

Moderator Moderator

This show is super fucked up and I love it. RIYL: CRANK, Shoot Em Up, the LSD part of DUMBO

Happy! is an American television comedy-drama series based on the comic book series of the same name created by writer Grant Morrison and artist Darick Robertson. The series premiered on Syfy on December 6, 2017.

Nick Sax is an alcoholic ex-cop turned hitman who lives his days with drugs and cynicism. After he is shot and left for dead, he revives while in the care of paramedics and can now see a small, blue, winged unicorn named Happy. Happy is the imaginary friend of a little girl named Hailey, who has been kidnapped by a deranged man dressed as Santa Claus, and had escaped to seek Nick's help in finding her. Nick and his new "partner" now must work together to save her.

2. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Episode 2 looks insane.

3. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

I caught the first part of the pilot up until Happy actually showed up. Need to watch the whole thing soon.

4. Joel

Trusted Prestigious

Fuck yes, can't wait to start this. Both Crank movies are incredible.

5. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

This is fucking fantastic so far

6. This show is so insane, I love it.

7. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Renewed

8. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Awesome, I was worried nobody was watching it since I rarely see anyone talk about it

9. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Cancelled

10. That’s unfortunate. Were the ratings low?