Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Happy Endings TV Show • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by LuigiPeppercorn, Apr 29, 2016.

1. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

Definitely read that in Leslie Knope's voice.

2. I can't remember the last time I laughed as hard at a TV show as I did at that scene.

Love this show. I accidentally watched season 3 out of order and got kind of bummed when I realized I had already watched the finale and still had 2-3 episodes left haha. Not that it had much of a sense of finality to it, but I probably would have appreciated it more had I known that it was the end of the series.

3. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Tyler, I wish I knew how to make you come

home to me

4. tkamB

God of Wine Prestigious

Just discovered this interview with David Caspe like a month ago. Worth a full read but portion people are probably most interested in:

The big question we always spend a ton of time obsessing over is will Happy Endings come back?

[Laughs] Oh man, it’s been so strange because it just keeps popping up, people will call, we’ve had a few offers, but it’s not “come back and do it your way.” It’s like, let’s just do a cold open. Or let’s do a few episodes using found footage or make it a TV movie and shoot it handheld, to save money … things like that. But no one has come to me and said let’s make real episodes: ten episodes that look like the show was and to actually be what the show was and get everyone back, with the right budget. If that happens? Then I would totally do it. It would be so fun. In general, no matter what we do, it’s tough for it to compare with how people remember it. Best case scenario, these things tend to disappoint because memory can outshine reality when you’re talking about a show that people have an emotional connection to. So, that’s tough, but I’d still do it because the cast is so great and I’m still close with most of the writers and it was just a great time.

popdisaster00 likes this.
  5. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Sad that the show ended the way it did. Felt like Dave and Alex should've finished the show together, which is what I'm guessing would've eventually happened if the show went on a few more seasons. Great great show either way.

6. mad

I was right. Prestigious

Henry likes this.
  7. mad

I was right. Prestigious

8. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Robert Downey Jr loved this so much he got Adam an Iron Man cameo

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  9. Henry

Moderator Moderator

That part of the film made me so happy.

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  10. tucah

not champ Prestigious

Going through the third season again and I'm not sure I've watched any of this since it aired.

11. Lindsay M

drunk on the radio waves

I love this show. Watched the whole series in college, now re-watching with my boyfriend who had never seen it.

12. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

Will definitely be checking this show out based on all of your glowing reviews.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  13. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Kingjohn_654 and SEANoftheDEAD like this.
  14. chris

Trusted Supporter

I really want a hip hop santa

Henry likes this.
  15. tucah

not champ Prestigious

I was having such a blast going through the show again that I lost track of where I was and didn't realize I hit the series finale. Now I'm sad all over again.

16. iCarly Rae Jepsen

irthesteve, popdisaster00 and Serh like this.
  17. tkamB

God of Wine Prestigious

They're doing a reunion at Vulture festival right now, stream here.

18. iCarly Rae Jepsen

Pally just retweeted this

19. whoa

20. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

no fucking way

21. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

Bullshit. Get the fuck out of here.

22. iCarly Rae Jepsen Oct 1, 2016
    (Last edited: Oct 1, 2016)