Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Hands Like Houses / Our Last Night / The Color Morale / Out Came The Wolves Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

Every time I think this will be the tour OLN plays something from before Age of Ignorance and every time I'm disappointed. I just wish they'd stick to one story. Trevor has repeatedly said they won't play anything from Ghosts or Evolve because they're trying to move away from the screaming, yet their new songs and covers all have screaming. I mean, hell, Colin is back in the band as a touring guitarist so why not bring back a classic on their headlining tour?

2. Darth Annihilus

Regular

I was told by other members of the band that Trevor is the only one who doesn't want to do the older songs. I mean I've seen them 12 times and and never seen them play Elephants or Escape.

3. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

I believe that. I'm pretty sure the band had to convince him to do all of those old songs for that Boston show a couple years ago for the 10th anniversary. My favorite song of theirs is Symptoms of a Failing System and I've only heard it once after seeing them for the last 9 years. There was nothing better than hearing Escape close out a set and the entire crowd losing their minds during the breakdown.

Darth Annihilus likes this.
  4. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Glad TCM got a decent sized set. Looks good too.

5. Benjamin Lee

Trusted

Question: Is Hands Like Houses headlining the whole tour? Or are Our Last Night headlining some nights, and Hands Like Houses others?

6. darkstorms139

Regular

They switch off each night.

7. Benjamin Lee

Trusted

Damn. Well here's hoping Hands Like Houses headlines the Charlotte date then. haha

8. MarkJ801

Regular

That's really annoying because Trevor isn't very good at singing but he's a great screamer. I'm pretty much over that band at this point as they've also become a cover band more than an original one. I'm still going to this tour solely for Hand Like Houses.