Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Halsey / PARTYNEXTDOOR / Charli XCX Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, May 3, 2017.

1. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

This will be my 6th time seeing her and I have to say you should absolutely do it

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  2. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Tickets are pretty cheap so why not right? (It actually just depends on if I have to go to Michigan for work, otherwise I'll end up going).

ComedownMachine likes this.
  3. CstSnow

Regular Supporter

My wife really wants to go to the LA date but both of our usual babysitters aren't available , how kid friendly is the show ? Super innapropriate for a 7 and 9 year old?

4. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

Can't speak for Charli and PND because I was late due to work but there wasn't anything too overtly sexual / inappropriate about the show in general. I would say the banter could be the only part, and the lyrics. The visuals weren't anything too racy (they did show couples making out during Strangers), and it was just her and one backup dancer so even the choreography was pretty clean. She does use fire though, just as a fair warning.

5. CstSnow

Regular Supporter

Thanks a bunch for the info, sounds like it should be ok.

6. eight30

Regular

Decided to grab a ticket for tomorrow nights show! Very excited.

7. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Andrew McMahon randomly came out tonight and played piano on "Sorry" and then did a duet with Halsey of "Dark Blue"

8. maryp1603

Hey. Supporter

I'm gonna need a video of this.

fbrrocks likes this.
  9. TMS2787

Trusted

They missed an opportunity to mash-up Colors and Dark Blue! Lol

10. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

She actually introduced the song by saying it influenced Colors!

11. TMS2787

Trusted

Oh, wow! How cool.

Do you happen to remember what time she was finished? My girlfriend just found she has to work midnight that night… Black Friday retail struggles, lol.

12. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

She was 8:40-10:40 I believe

13. TMS2787

Trusted

14. maryp1603

Hey. Supporter

Just got home from this. Crazy going from seeing her play a club show to Lolla to selling out an arena in the span of two years. Amazing production.

15. SPine

Trusted

Seeing this on Wednesday. Our show starts at 7. Is that when most shows were? Saw above about her getting on at 8:40. It's the biggest bar night of the year so I'm trying to plan around Cleveland/Lakewood being shit shows. Also me being a shit show. Uber prices are going to be insane

16. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Yeah Charli XCX starts at 7 and Halsey is on at 8:40
    No idea when PND went on because I don't care for him but Charli only played like 20 minutes

17. SPine

Trusted

Cool, thank you

18. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I forgot this was yesterday and now I'm kind of bummed I didn't end up getting tickets.

SPine likes this.
  19. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Charli XCX - 7:00-7:20
    PND - 7:50 - 8:20
    Halsey - 8:40-10:20

SPine likes this.
  20. SPine

Trusted

That sucks that Charli only gets 20 minutes

Daniel182 likes this.
  21. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

For sure. At my show no one gave a shit about PND, they should have made Charli the only opener with a 45 minute set

22. xthisislove

Regular

I want to start out saying I had never heard a Halsey song before going to this show and it was absolutely stunning front start to finish. The detail to the production is insane, some of the best ive seen in a LONG time. The turn out was not as good as I expected

23. TMS2787

Trusted

I’m going tonight. Excited for it because my girlfriend is super excited. I just looked back and this was announced six months ago already. Goddamn! I remember seeing the Cleveland date and thinking “the night before Thanksgiving.” Crazy that it’s that time already.

I’m old as shit and I seem to make these comments a lot since I’ve gotten so old. Lol

maryp1603 likes this.
  24. xthisislove

Regular

It’s a wild show. Let us know what you two think

25. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

This might be my favorite tour of the year

thisisnotbrianm likes this.