Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Halsey - Manic World Tour Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Blink182Bouncer, Jan 8, 2020.

1. Blink182Bouncer Jan 8, 2020
    (Last edited: Jan 8, 2020)
    Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Halsey will be going on a large amphitheatre/arena tour this summer in support of her new album Manic.

[​IMG]

CHVRCHES & Omar Apollo 6/2 - 7/5
    Blackbear & PVRIS 7/12 - 8/1

2. SPine

Trusted

Anyone know what the Halsey Text presale is?

3. Cmoney86

Trusted

The Milwaukee date is a headline date for summer fest

4. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Text her fan number and they'll send it to you tomorrow! 818-423-5778

SPine likes this.
  5. bkaeser93 Jan 8, 2020
    (Last edited: Jan 8, 2020)
    bkaeser93

Trusted

This is the show of the year for me and going to be one of my favorites of my life. Pvris is an all time favorite and so is Blackbear Halsey headlining tops the cake

theasteriskera likes this.
  6. bkaeser93

Trusted

Anyone know what the price range is? Looking at getting floor tickets

7. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

For the Queens NY show, the price range is listed as $39.50-$129.50, so after fees and such I would just plan around $150 each.

bkaeser93 likes this.
  8. personalmaps

citrus & cinnamon Prestigious

Text code is MANICTOUR

these seats kind of suck though based on what’s avail for Michigan. I may pop back later or wait for general on sale.

withchappedlips likes this.
  9. J12

Trusted Supporter

I was able to get Pit for Mansfield incredibly easily with the generic text code. I was quite surprised. I even went in a second time and grabbed another for a friend. They're about $125 after fees, by the way.

Honestly kind of wanted Section 2, but there was nothing there and pit was almost the same price as the second section of seats, so, why not.

Brent likes this.
  10. SPine

Trusted

That was a pain to get tickets. Got Cleveland tickets! Back of the pavilion for $67 each

11. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Got my tickets for St. Paul! Weird that there are no VIP options, but oh well, $97 + $20 fees for row 7 isn't the worst I've evee paid for tickets.

12. btr

Trusted Supporter

Easiest ticket buying experience I’ve ever had for a bigger artist. Two pit tickets in Toronto purchased by 10:03. Can’t wait!

Brent likes this.
  13. SPine

Trusted

There's cheap lawn tickets on Groupon for Cleveland. Not sure about other cities. Worth checking

14. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

Gaps in these dates leads me to believe they are anticipating high demand and 2nd nights will be added. Really wish Chvrches was on the NYC date.

15. maryp1603

Hey. Supporter

Pretty surprised this still has yet to be cancelled. No way it’s still happening.

16. btr

Trusted Supporter

Hope this just gets moved to next summer. I had pit tickets that I scooped with the original pricing

17. Yeah was super looking forward to this

18. SPine

Trusted

I'm surprised there hasn't been any update on this tour

19. btr

Trusted Supporter

20. SPine

Trusted

Lol as I say that there's the update

21. bradpetrik

Trusted Prestigious

I was wondering the same thing yesterday. I'm waiting to see if CHVRCHES is still the opener. Doesn't seem like it's going to be the case.

22. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Blackbear won't be on the rescheduled dates

23. btr

Trusted Supporter

Fine with me as long as PVRIS comes through. Even though you think he'd want to be direct support to Halsey rather than headline a tour to much smaller rooms.

24. meggers

Trusted

maryp1603 likes this.
  25. btr

Trusted Supporter

Welp i’ll never get pit tickets as cheap as I did again. Bummer