Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Halsey – “Bad at Love” Video

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Aug 30, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. SoundwaveUproar

Regular Prestigious

I had seriously just kicked my obsession with this album thanks to Brand New and then this happens... really it's like the best problem to have.

Video doesn't do much for me, album is still killer.

Kaduck likes this.
  3. somethingwitty

Trusted

Didnt this album flop really hard? If you look on Ticketmaster almost all of her shows are less than 30% sold. Playing arenas after an album that didnt sell well doesn't seem like the best idea.

4. Top 50 selling album of the year so far.

smowashere and astereo like this.
  5. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

Fave song on the album

6. somethingwitty

Trusted

Wow, that's wild. Just looked at HDD and didnt realize this thing was in the top 50 still. Shes actually above LDR and Lorde, kind of shocking. Maybe her tour will end up moving more tickets? Charli XCX is a killer live act, so she's got good support!

7. Spenny

Regular

Great song. Love this album. Stoked for the tour!

8. macbethfan

Trusted Supporter

This album was probably my biggest disappointment of the year so far. It was shocking to me how much "Badlands" resonated with me (I still listen to it often), while this one fell out of favor with me quickly. I gave the album about 5-6 listens, and deleted most of the songs off it down to 2-3.

Turkeylegz and smowashere like this.
  9. shogunTORTOISE

Regular

I fucking love this album. Not nearly as much as I did her last but it's still extremely solid.

10. mesaxarizona

I agree with you though bad at love is a banger. Not thrilled on her leaning towards hip hop and traditional top 40

smowashere likes this.