Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Halloween Kills (Gordon-Green, October 15, 2021) Movie • Page 7

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by airik625, Jan 30, 2020.

1. Yeah, I kinda like the young Michael stuff in the first one but as soon as his stepdad starts threatening to skullfuck his mom or whatever I tune out pretty quick. Edgelord shit

2. Barresi

Spooky Space Kook Supporter

The Zombie movies are abysmal, lol.

3. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

My one thing I always wanted to do if I made a Halloween movie was call it Haddonfield and have it be about the people and the place and less about the same characters.

4. The trailer has me interested in checking this out. I’ll be honest - I didn’t really like the last one.

zachmacD likes this.
  5. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

6. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

xapplexpiex and chewbacca110 like this.
  7. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

So the exact same run time as the first Gordon-Green Halloween.

chewbacca110 and Jusscali like this.
  8. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

Give meeeee

9. airik625

chewbacca110 likes this.
  10. airik625

ChrisCantWrite and thedrudo like this.
  11. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

That artwork rules! The shot of him coming out of Laurie's burning house will be iconic.

12. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

Unkillable is siiiick

13. Drew Baldy

Trusted

I'm terrified this is gonna be pushed back because American's are too scared to go get a god damn shot in their arm.

14. oakhurst Aug 18, 2021
    (Last edited: Aug 18, 2021)
    oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

It won’t get pushed back. Blumhouse already said it will release this year no matter what in any format. There’s no way they’d not release it in October. If anything it will just go straight to VOD and theaters at the same time.

15. zachmacD

Trusted

I'm in the same boat. I thought the first one was lame, but just the clips of him taking out the fire department alone have me interested lol.

16. -deleted-

-

2018 Laurie Strode is WHO trying to warn the world of Covid variant Myers and no one listened. And now in Kills, even the people wearing masks die.

17. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

Jesus Christ

18. -deleted-

-

airik625 and joe.boy.fresh. like this.
  19. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

I have mixed feelings about this one because I loved the 2018 one, it's easily the best of the sequels and would be the perfect one to end on

That being said they obviously wouldn't leave the franchise at this point and I'm sure I'll enjoy it

20. airik625

but Michael Myers has to come back! Can't just end the story on the audience thinking Michael died without showing him come back to life and exact his vengeance.

chewbacca110 likes this.
  21. ChrisCantWrite

Trusted Prestigious

Really hoping we get a Michael X at some point so we can see what he does in space.

22. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

Myers In Orbit

ChrisCantWrite likes this.
  23. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

[​IMG]

24. -deleted-

-

I personally love the clean head punch the most.

ChaseTx and Jusscali like this.
  25. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Reviews are dropping. From what I’ve read alot of people say the kills are great, the nods to the original are great, the performances are great, but that it feels like half a movie and some are complaining it brought nothing new to the table.