Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Halloween (Gordon-Green, October 19, 2018) Movie • Page 51

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by airik625, Feb 9, 2017.

1. BackyardHero11

Trusted

so stoked for this. though I kind of would like to see them retroactively give Halloween a sub title as well so that the Michael vs Lori saga isn't Halloween, Halloween, Halloween Kills, Halloween Ends haha

2. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

They should remaster the first again and package it altogether. I really hate the titles. Someone who suggested a haddonfield or the shape for titles were the best ...even boogeyman is better than those lol

BackyardHero11 likes this.
  3. Kuri44

currytheword likes this.
  4. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Paul Rudd makes everything better

David87, Aaron Mook and DrAlanGrant like this.
  5. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

Feel like his relationship with Danny McBride could make it for sure happen. God I hope so

airik625, Aaron Mook and David Parke like this.
  6. Jusscali

I liked 6 lol

Aaron Mook likes this.
  7. There’s definitely great stuff in 6. Not all of it, but lots of solid stuff. This excites me much!

8. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Paul Rudd would be cool as long as they don’t adapt any of the story from 6.

SteveLikesMusic likes this.
  9. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

Sounds like, if true, he has scheduling issues that don’t make it possible for him to do it

Jusscali likes this.
  10. I have faith that it could still happen. Also, 6 is bad but lots of fun!

11. currytheword

Trusted

Yeah 6's story tried too hard to clean up the confusing mess left by 4/5, and what they added was not good. However, the tone and look of movie as well as Michael felt like a return to form. The kills were also pretty sick too.

David Parke likes this.
  12. Idk how many crossover fans we have from the Doughboys thread, but when I think about 6, all Ican think of is Wiger saying "Mommy, it's raining red" lol

SteveLikesMusic likes this.
  13. a nice person

Trusted Prestigious

Michael seemed a little chunky in part 6.

14. currytheword

Trusted

Still a better look than greaser Michael from H5, and crackhead Michael from H4.

chewbacca110 likes this.
  15. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

I’ve only liked the masks in the original, 2, and 2018

chewbacca110 and a nice person like this.
  16. Kuri44

David Parke and Aaron Mook like this.
  17. currytheword

Trusted

Kuri44 likes this.
  18. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Hall will portray Tommy Doyle, a character who first appeared in the original “Halloween” movie as one of the kids Laurie Strode (Curtis) babysat the night Michael Myers reigned terror on the small town. Doyle’s character (portrayed in that movie by Paul Rudd) returned in 1995’s “Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers.” In that film, Doyle teamed with the iconic Dr. Loomis to help stop Myers again.

19. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

oh

Aaron Mook likes this.
  20. currytheword

Trusted

That's kinda cool. Mike goes Breakfast Club.

21. Jusscali

Weird...

22. currytheword

Trusted

He fits the age of where Tommy would be now. I don’t think I’m familiar with much that he’s done since the Breakfast Club though.

23. Jusscali

Not much lol

24. He was a reporter in nolan’s Batman trilogy. Had a couple TV shows too that I don’t remember

currytheword likes this.