Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Half Moon Run Band

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Collins, Apr 7, 2016.

1. Collins Apr 7, 2016
    (Last edited: Apr 10, 2016)
    Collins

Trusted

Half Moon Run is an indie band from Montreal. I just recently found out about them after a co-worker played some of their first album at work. Anybody into them?

2. Colin Your Enthusiasm

It's nobody's battle but your own. Prestigious

Great band. Own both of their records on vinyl.

3. LionInMyPocket

I was born in a swamp, born with no clothes on

Yes I bought their first album when I saw them open for Of Monsters & Men. They just had such a positive vibe set I had to get the album. I have their second one too but haven't spent much time with it. What's your favorite song on the second album?

4. Wes

Half Moon Run "Dark Eyes" is one of the best and underrated albums to come out in years, in my opinion. Their sophomore album "Sun Leads me On" is pretty impressive too, but has more of a classic rock vibe going on, where their first is more experimental. Definitely check out their live shows if you haven't had a chance!

5. Gooddayz

always and forever

Gonna be seeing this band live in about three week! After watching this session video I'm even more excited, they sound great! My introduction to them was SLMO, so it tend to gravitate more towards that one. I've only heard Dark Eyes once

6. Collins

Trusted

Fire Escape has quickly become one of my favorite songs of all time.

7. Collins

Trusted

Just bought tickets to see them on the 26th, so excited. Looks like they basically play both albums which is really cool.

8. Meerkat

human junk drawer Prestigious

Love those harmonies. Excited to check out both albums!

collin512 likes this.
  9. Gooddayz

always and forever

Awesome! Sounds like a fun show. I'll be seeing them on the 27th

10. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Hey guys their new album is tremendous

11. Quercus

Regular

Razorblades reminds me off A Black Mile To The Surface in the way that it builds up.