Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

HAIM Band

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by irthesteve, Mar 30, 2016.

1. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

HAIM is sisters Alana, Danielle and Este Haim from Los Angeles.

[​IMG]

2. irthesteve

New tour announced for this summer. New music coming. It's ON

3. brandon_260

Trusted Prestigious

I can't wait for a new album. I can't wait to see them at Osheaga again (where I fell in love with them!)

4. Meerkat

human junk drawer Prestigious

So ready for this. I'm also still obsessed with the fact that Stevie Nicks loves them as much as she does.

cshadows2887 likes this.
  5. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Can't wait to hear new music.

6. AndrewSoup

It's A Secret To Everyone Prestigious

looking forward to a second album so so much! Days Are Gone is still so fun to listen to.

7. irthesteve

Days are gone, days are gone oh
    Days are gone, days are gone OH
    oh whu oh uh oh whu oh ah

AndrewSoup likes this.
  8. irthesteve

Pre-sale this morning was a stupid mess.

9. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

Bummed they're not coming my way again, they put on such a great show. Super stoked for new music, hopefully we get it sooner rather than later.

10. Meerkat

Refreshed the page at 8:59 PST and already it said all tickets were currently being paid for.

11. AndrewSoup

It's A Secret To Everyone Prestigious

hopefully there's more dates to come. they aren't any up in norcal, i saw someone mention there's a large gap right around when Outside Lands is so there's a good chance that's gonna be their Bay Area date (which, bummer, i don't like music festivals)

12. irthesteve

Every year I have considered Outsidelands, but never gone. Maybe someday....

13. Jim

Trusted Supporter

I hate that their Chicago date is lollapalooza. Maybe they'll do an after show.

14. Meerkat

@irthesteve pulled through and got us tickets for The Observatory. So excited

15. irthesteve

Party time party time party time

Meerkat likes this.
  16. irthesteve

17. brandon_260

Trusted Prestigious

Hope hope hope new album news is on the way. This should drop in June and soundtrack my whole summer please.

18. irthesteve

check out the video on pitchfork for the second new song, it was so fucking good. First new one was awesome as well, but second one was amazing

19. brandon_260

Trusted Prestigious

haha I think I prefer the sound of the first one. Both sound great though. I can't wait to see them again this summer and this time actually know them. I had heard them a handful of times before I saw them before but their live set really made me latch on. Especially the cover of XO they were playing.

20. irthesteve

how long til your show? it was a great set list last night, you'll have a blast I'm sure

21. brandon_260

Trusted Prestigious

It's a festival date at the end of July. So I expect I might get even more new material at that point.

22. irthesteve

ah ha! totally possible, but with a festival abbreviated set..... maybe not? who knows, have fun either way ;-)

23. Meerkat

Seems like the new album is gonna be a Prince/Fleetwood Mac love child. Both new songs are serious jams

24. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Yeah both of those sound great.

25. Supernova

Prayers/Triangles Prestigious

It feels so good to hear new HAIM. Can't wait until something official comes out.

Rando fact: Me and Este Haim have the same birthday. Mar 14th 86. Neat.