Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

HAIM Eye Summer Release for New Album

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Dec 20, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

HAIM spoke with Entertainment Weekly about their upcoming album (which they are now aiming for a summer release):

Those perfectionist tendencies are to blame for the album’s shifting arrival date. Originally, the group had hoped to release the album this past fall, but they’re now looking at a summer release. “We write everything, we play everything, and we help produce everything,” Danielle says. “These things take time, and we refuse to put out anything we’re not 100 percent in love with.”

2. jorbjorb

7 rings

boom! yes!

3. James McKenzie

How do I chorus.fm?

Looking forward to it, Days Are Gone is an absolute cracker of an album.

4. Supernova

Prayers/Triangles Prestigious

I want to buy a HAIM tshirt off their site but I'm doing good at not pulling the trigger.

5. hienz4

Definitely one of my most anticipated for 2017

6. AndrewSoup

It's A Secret To Everyone Prestigious

maaan, that feels forever away. i can't wait to hear their next tunes. Days Are Gone is still excellent front to back

7. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Damn 4 years. Hope it's worth the wait.

8. So ready for this

9. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Very much anticipating this one. Their last one was incredible.

10. Spenny

Regular

Should be fantastic! I saw them at Austin City Limits earlier this year and they played three or four new songs, all of which sounded great.