Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Haim Announce New Album

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 27, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

JRGComedy likes this.
  2. thatwasamoment

Since '06

Ugh, I needed that to wash out the taste of that FOB song. Haim is so good.

thisisacting__ and elemenohpe like this.
  3. This is such a rhythmically fascinating track. It's so disjointed and polyrhythmic, yet in fairly simple ways. I kinda hate it, kinda love it. That synth-y bridge might be the deal-maker on this one.

4. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Highly anticipating this one.

5. jorbjorb

7 rings

Starts off kind of uninteresting but it turns into a really good song.

chhholly123 and js977 like this.
  6. This rules.

7. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

Hmmm

8. chhholly123

i’ve been meaning to tell you

Yeah wasn't sold in the first two or so minutes but it really picks up after that. I'm excited to hear what else they got cooked up.

9. bodkins

Trusted

Nice. Stoked for this record.

10. Connor

we're all a bunch of weirdos on a quest to belong Prestigious

Sick song and video

11. Phillip

BOO

Seriously. I'm not sure if it's because I was listening somewhat quietly on my phone, but I couldn't quite pick the rhythm up. It was throwing me off until the end.

betterdrumsthanfalloutboythough

12. Yeah, the ending makes the song. But it definitely wasn't your phone. This is just an all-around peculiar track. I wouldn't say the drums are better here than what Andy's doing during the choruses of the new Fall Out Boy track, but it is kind of interesting that two high profile singles debuted at the same time that both go really out of the box percussively.

13. Phillip

BOO

I was just trying to be a dick about the drums since I'm usually complaining about the drums for songs lately.

Definitely peculiar. The vocal rhythm was definitely messing with me.

Chase Tremaine likes this.
  14. noKings

Regular

Yes

15. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

First HAIM song I've listened to. Like some others I wasn't sold until the end but I've watched so many times already