Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Hail the Sun Band • Page 3

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Transient_Hymn, May 13, 2016.

1. StoJa9

Regular

I actually got honked at at a stop sign because I was mesmerized by the breakdown towards the end of Slander and just sat there taking it all in. :clap:

2. The opener gave off wonderful Coheed vibes, this is fantastic.

3. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

everything i've heard off this has been head and shoulders better than anything i heard of their previous stuff. might need to get on the bandwagon

4. FloatThroughMe

Regular Supporter

Yeah I love this band, and New Age Filth is no exception. Might be their best work, jammed it all weekend.

5. StoJa9

Regular

No matter how hard I try.....I fucking can't quit this album. :hearteyes:

6. sukottokairu

Regular

seriously, it's so good! i've always got something from this album stuck in my head!

7. StoJa9

Regular

Slander is my fucking jam. Punch Drunk too.

Aw, hell. All fucking 10 of them....LOL

8. sukottokairu

Regular

Hysteriantics is the sleeper hit for me on this one. that "the little notches on my ego" part is sooo freaking catchy!

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.
  9. thenewmatthewperry

performative angry black man Prestigious

Anyone know how this album is doing? Everyone who listens seems to be vocal about liking it. I want these dudes to have success and recognition for how great this is. I think its the best they've done.

10. FloatThroughMe

Regular Supporter

They shared this on their Facebook page today. Pretty awesome.

Attached Files:

11. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

this reminds me kinda of what i wanted along the shadow to sound like

12. kkhawk24

Still playing this a ton. So good and seems like a huge step up from their previous work. Excited to see them tour on this.

13. thenewmatthewperry

This is def their best work. So stoked for their future.

14. Yellowcard2006

Trusted

Found out this band existed by googling "similar to circa survive"

Checking out the new album I dig what I'm hearing and kinda mad I never heard of this band before today

15. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

Seeing these guys with TSOAF on Tuesday and know nothing. Where should one start?

16. tvck

Trusted

Their whole catalogue is pretty good/consistent. I’d start from the beginning

17. sukottokairu

Regular

definitely check out Wake, and the Secret Wars EP, but you can't really go wrong... it's all amazing!

chewbacca110 and Phantoms like this.
  18. tvck

Trusted

chewbacca110 likes this.
  19. tvck

Trusted

New album ‘Divine Inner Tension’ coming out August 11th. First single is fantastic. These guy don’t really miss

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.
  20. WadeCastle

Trusted Supporter

Equal Vision Records and California-based rock quintet Hail The Sun are pleased to present the harrowing “Under The Floor,” the second single to be lifted from the Friday, August 11 release of the band’s new album, 'Divine Inner Tension'

Inspired by the tragic murders carried out by John Wayne Gacy and written from the perspective of one of his victims — what they may have thought, what they may have seen, and what their soul may have warned of — “Under The Floor” also reflects on the sad and insecure perspective of a narcissist who sought validation while committing heinous crimes.

Hail The Sun - Under the Floor

chewbacca110 likes this.
  21. helloiamzach

Regular

I'm having a chat with Donovan later for the podcast. So hyped. New album is, as expected, incredible.

Phantoms likes this.
  22. thenewmatthewperry

these singles are SO GOOD the melodies are so good hnnnng

Phantoms and sukottokairu like this.
  23. helloiamzach

Regular

24. tvck

Trusted

Album is a banger. These guys just don't miss

Phantoms likes this.
  25. thenewmatthewperry