Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

h3h3Productions

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by goation, Sep 8, 2017.

1. goation

Regular

My favorite youtube couple.

I just ordered a "Matter of Law" shirt.

kidwithhelmet and Bloodsucker II like this.
  2. Henry

Moderator Moderator

His defense of PDP turned me off to them.

goation likes this.
  3. goation

Regular

It was bothersome, but I have to take into account that they personally know Felix. You know? Not that that excuses their rationale but it's definitely going to color their opinion. I don't think it was anything bad enough to make me stop watching.

4. goation

Regular

5. Dog with a Blog

I love when their parents were on, but to be honest, the ones I love the most are just their "top of the month" episodes where it's just Ethan and Hila. The Jake Paul interview is iconic, just the mere fact that it happens

goation likes this.
  6. Dog with a Blog

I don't think anything has made me laugh harder though than Feeding the Homeless and the one where Logan Paul sees color for the first time lol

goation likes this.
  7. goation

Regular

That Jake Paul episode was amazing just for the sheer fact that it happened. My absolute favorite is when they did the top of the month with Post. They have such great chemistry.

Bloodsucker II likes this.
  8. Dog with a Blog

When Post purchased all the Jake Paul merch they said it was for an upcoming video but then it never happened. I wonder if they're just scrapping that or??

9. Jesse West

Cursed by my ancestry

I've really only seen Vape Nation but I'm glad they won that lawsuit. VAPE NATSH Y'ALL

goation and Bloodsucker II like this.
  10. Benjamin Lee

Trusted

I will join this. H3h3 is one of the only channels I keep up with at this point on youtube.

goation likes this.
  11. goation

Regular

I think they scrapped it once Jake Paul, ya know, went straight to Posts front door. Still such a big wtf moment

12. goation

Regular

Honestly same. One of the few very genuine creators out there.

Benjamin Lee likes this.
  13. Dog with a Blog

To me that would have the reason to do it, but then they had him on the podcast so...

God I wish they would have made the video lol

14. Dog with a Blog

h3h3, Red Letter Media, and GiantBomb are the three I care about

15. goation

Regular

What did you guys think of Erik on the podcast? I kind of miss him but it can be overwhelming having so many people talking

16. Benjamin Lee

Trusted

I haven't checked out the new podcast yet. I've been saving podcasts for while I work lately. Harmontown and H3 have been my go tos.

17. Dog with a Blog

The latest one is over 5 hours long lol

18. Joel

Trusted Prestigious

I've always assumed these people are shitty but y'all vouch for them? Curious because some loose friends like all of their shit on my feed

19. Dog with a Blog

Of all the YouTube "reaction" people or vloggers, they seem the most genuine to me, and I love their relationship. It's adorable. These are some classics

goation and Benjamin Lee like this.
  20. goation

Regular

They get a bad rep for starting and helping popularize "reaction" videos. A now massive subcategory.

They have always been great at adding creative commentary and content. They also don't hold back deserved punches but they make a point to try not to ruin people's lives with their videos. They talk about this a bit on their podcast.

A bunch of actual fucking scumbags tried to do a similar thing but just added nothing, were awful, and just shitty trolls.

21. Dog with a Blog

Yeah, "reaction" videos are the literal worst. What they do is a lot more nuanced than that title typically gives credence to. They'll pick apart stuff and offer something to say about it rather than just sit there and watch something and feign excitement

goation likes this.