Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Guttermouth Removed from Punk ‘n Brew Festival

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Oct 27, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Guttermouth have released a statement saying they’ve been removed from Punk ‘n Brew Festival in Huntington Beach:

To our fans, we regret to inform you that it is true, we are no longer playing the Punk n Brews fest. We received an email stating we are no longer on the bill. We wish we could give you all the explanation you deserve but we were not given one. Stay classy HB.

2. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Isn't the singer kinda a mess? They were kicked off Warped because of him, and I think NOFX was involved one way or another with that as well

3. DannyZach

Trusted

Mark is very nice guy....haha

4. fourstarters

Team Wiggum

I wanna say they were tossing beers at UnderOath during their set one year when they had split stages and Guttermouth were up after UO. Don't know how much of that is truth vs. urban legend at this point though.

5. JimmyIymmiJ

Music, a steady riot in my soul. Prestigious

I think whatever lead to them leaving Warped that year had something to do with politics as I recall.

fenway89 likes this.
  6. AsfAstAswegofar

Regular

Mark is a drunk and loves his cocaine. However, they are fun as fuck live.

fenway89 likes this.
  7. AsfAstAswegofar

Regular

so I guess Fat Mike isn't sober anymore?

8. Brenden

Trusted Prestigious

I remember he said it wasn’t a permanent thing but also i think it was mostly off of hard drugs.