Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Gupi - None (Feb. 25th, 2020) Album

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by drummerAVA, Apr 7, 2020.

1. drummerAVA

Trusted

So I've known of Gupi for a while now, never really heard his stuff, but the other day I stumbled on his debut full-length "None" that released a little over a month ago, on Dylan Brady's Dog Show Records. Very "100 gecs" meets "iglooghost"...

Also, fun fact: I found out that he's actually Tony Hawk's son (which kind of blew my mind...)

And my personal favorite after a few listens...

TriangularDuck likes this.
  2. TriangularDuck

Regular Supporter

bump, this slaps

3. username

hey you lil piss baby

He’s great, this is my favourite song

4. matthaber

beautiful and chequered, the end

this album randomly came up on spotify, this fucking bangs

TriangularDuck likes this.
  5. TriangularDuck

Regular Supporter

food house (gupi and fraxiom) s/t album out november 5th

6. TriangularDuck

Regular Supporter

food house s/t releasing tomorrow instead

7. username

hey you lil piss baby

Haven't heard any of these food house track (except "Thos Moser," which I guess is retroactively food house) but I'm very curious about the record. This whole post-PC crew has been on a tear the last year or so.

drummerAVA likes this.
  8. drummerAVA

Trusted

Yeah, you’ve really gotta hand it to the PC Music crew and affiliates... they’ve put out a ton of content this year alone and have been a big part of what’s been keeping me sane these last few months lol. It’s been pretty inspiring.

9. username

hey you lil piss baby

The Dorian Electra record is one of the best I've heard this year, if you haven't heard that already

10. TriangularDuck

Regular Supporter

11. drummerAVA

Trusted

I actually haven’t really looked into Dorian much, but I’m sure at some point I’ll give it a spin...

I always hear good things, don’t mind the features I’ve heard... just haven’t felt compelled I guess.

12. drummerAVA

Trusted

“I go to Target CVS at night, it is the only time I feel alive”

Why does that ring so true right now? TOO true... lol