Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Gucci Mane - Everybody Looking (July 22, 2016) Album • Page 3

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by sophos34, Jun 25, 2016.

1. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

listened to this about 4 times between yesterday and today. really, really solid. guwop home is probably my favorite track but honestly nothing on here is really skipable.

Chaplain Tappman likes this.
  2. Horrorca

Trusted

excited, that intro is gold

3. Chaplain Tappman

Trusted Prestigious

I think it's between Guwop Home and First Day Out The Feds for me, Thug sounds so deliriously happy for Gucci to be back

4. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

Why would you not want a Drake/Future project? Think I read that were planning on calling it "6'ers" or something like that. 6 being associated with each of their respective home's town.

5. Chaplain Tappman

Trusted Prestigious

Because back on road isn't exactly great and Gucci doesn't have the best history of collaborative projects and Drake in 2016 is mostly uninteresting.

6. airik625

Back on Road is fine. Views wasn't great, but had some great songs. I think it will be good.

7. Signifire Jul 23, 2016
    (Last edited: Jul 23, 2016)
    Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Love Back On Road. Not too interested in a Zaytoven x Drake project. Gucci and Drake would be okay if it mainly focused on Gucci.

8. Chaplain Tappman

Trusted Prestigious

Back on road does not hint at enough chemistry between them to warrant an entire project

9. Signifire

While that's pretty much true, I'd still be interested in hearing the end result if it were to hypothetically come out. I'd prefer if it didn't though.

10. airik625

Y'all are no fun. Let's not hear a Gucci/Drake collab they say.

11. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

it's still good damn

brandon_260 and airik625 like this.
  12. Chaplain Tappman

Trusted Prestigious

13. Chaplain Tappman

Trusted Prestigious

14. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

15. Chaplain Tappman

Trusted Prestigious

im actually surprised you had that strong of a reaction to this review hah, it didn't inspire me one or way or the other very much but i agree with some of the critiques about how his influence isn't very interesting as something to continuously return to on record

like my fav moments on the record, on "first day" and the intro in particular, are when he talks about the paranoia and dread and change foisted upon him by prison

16. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

some critiques were fair but some were just....like they complained about some of the production and honestly there isn't a single beat on here that isn't top shelf. and i agree about the influence part but they kind of complained about it too much, i think the tape or album or whatever it is is MUCH better than this review would have you believe, more like a 7.8 - 7.9 for me.

17. Chaplain Tappman

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah that's where I'm about rating-wise I think

stillbrazy likes this.
  18. brandon_260

Trusted Prestigious

19. Chaplain Tappman

Trusted Prestigious

20. Signifire

21. tucah

not champ Prestigious