Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Grouplove - Big Mess (September 9, 2016) Album • Page 2

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by irthesteve, Jul 15, 2016.

1. angel paste

grey hairs, get out of me zoots! Prestigious

so is this better than the first single indicated?

2. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

yep, thankfully. I was worried, then surprised

3. angel paste

cool I'll check it out later then, I was big fan of their last album.

4. angel paste

didn't really think this was that good at all, most of the songs hover around average and then some fall into generic.

maybe it's just because the new Glass Animals album is in a similar sonic realm just in a way more interesting and catchy presentation. If you liked this than I highly recommend that.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  5. irthesteve

weird, I don't like... LOVE this band at all, but I think Glass Animals are boring as f

6. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

Eh, I was really into Grouplove's last album that came out, but nothing from this is really sticking like that did. On first playthrough there's nothing as good as Shark Attack for me yet.

7. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

Have you listened to the new Glass Animals album at all or just the first one? If not, it does a lot more/you'd probably find it less boring if their first album is all you're basing that off of

8. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

"Do You Love Someone" is still the standout track for me so far. Looove that one!

9. irthesteve

I've heard both, the new one is definitely way better, but I still don't care for it/them

10. irthesteve

new song

11. irthesteve

12. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

They're playing a show in Chicago friday and they're making us use those yondr pouch things to stop you from using phones, and they say they have special things planned. I wonder if they're going to be premiering new music?

13. Vs.

Regular

They played a new song at hangout fest the other day. Maybe they’re playing even more new stuff at the upcoming show.

14. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I kind of hope they don't do like a full album reveal or anything though. I don't love the idea of seeing an entire album played live before I hear it unless it's truly one of my favorite bands.

Vs. likes this.
  15. Kellan

@kellanthomas Prestigious

They played like six demos in Chicago. Sounded great. They absolutely blew me away again live, best show I’ve been to in a while.

16. irthesteve

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  17. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

clearly it's a Foo Fighters cover album

irthesteve likes this.