Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Grocer - Little Splash (May 22, 2020) Album

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Cody, Mar 10, 2020.

1. Cody Mar 10, 2020
    (Last edited: May 22, 2020)
    Cody

itsgrocer.bandcamp.com Prestigious

Sup yall. I play in this band but i think some of ya would like it. The record comes out in May, but we premiered the first single on Post-Trash this morning and have a video coming out for single #2 in a couple weeks here.

Got two months of touring for it later this summer/fall on the off chance everyone here loves it so much they just gotta make it out to the show, and for local folks (local being Philadelphia), we're running a residency at Ortlieb's through the rest of March and then our record release is at Boot and Saddle. Hope ya dig!

3/11 - Philadelphia, PA @ Ortliebs w/ screamcloud, Washer, & Bethlehem Steel
    3/18 - Philadelphia, PA @ Ortliebs w/ Leisure Sport & Broke Body
    3/25 - Philadelphia, PA @ Ortliebs w/ Tubey Frank & Weekender
    5/28 - Philadelphia, PA @ Boot and Saddle (Record Release) w/ Corey Flood & Grace Vonderkuhn

2. Cody

hello hello. all the shows are canceled obvi, but we premiered a music vid via american songwriter if anyone's curious. album'll still be coming out on time and we're all quarantined together so we'll be hopefully be finishing up the next record soon too.

3. Cody

still holding firm to the idea that someone on this website besides myself will like this lol.

the folks over at Double Negative wrote some quite nice words about the opener "Overblown."

4. username

hey you lil piss baby

First two singles are tight, I especially like "Blue Danube". Will def look out for the record in a couple weeks.

Cody likes this.
  5. Cody

whole record's out whoaaaaaa

KidLightning likes this.
  6. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

I like this! Nice job!

Cody likes this.
  7. Cody

Hey thanks so much for listening! Means a lot.

ItsAndrew likes this.
  8. Cody

can’t wait to play these songs for human beings again.

also: next record is written! think we’re gonna put it out on a (imo) cool label! thanks quar for the inadvertent silver lining!

9. Cody

Mixing our new EP today. Personally find it cohesive and incredible! Doing two months in Texas this winter to write the next full length. Hopefully tour next summer since we aren’t popular lol but who knows about that ever anymore...

10. Cody

We're doing a straight-to-vinyl session on November 10th (what timing, I know). The price point is a bit steep unfortunately but all profits are going to the ACLU and it's a pretty cool lil exclusive thing! You can pick most songs off the old record and then there's also a 'mystery new EP track' option.

If anybody wants me to PM them songs off our new release so you can know for sure if you want to pick that option, I 2000% will bc they're the best songs we've made yet

Direct-to-Vinyl Live Session Preorder: Grocer

11. Cody

psst to the three people besides me who care about this, we have a sneaky new EP online privately.

12. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

man. this is so good lol. what the hell.

Cody likes this.
  13. Cody

Lolol oh shit thanks man. This is a real Frankenstein release that not even all of us play on but glad you like!

phaynes12 likes this.
  14. Cody

phaynes12 likes this.