Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Greyhound (Aaron Schneider, June 12,2020) Movie

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by iCarly Rae Jepsen, Mar 5, 2020.

1. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

In the early days of WWII, an international convoy of 37 Allied ships, led by captain Ernest Krause (Hanks) in his first command of a U.S. destroyer, crosses the treacherous North Atlantic while hotly pursued by wolf packs of Nazi U-boats.

Based on C.S. Forester’s novel The Good Shepherd, the film also stars Stephen Graham (Snatch, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, Rocketman), Rob Morgan (Mudbound, Stranger Things, Daredevil), and Oscar nominee Elisabeth Shue (Leaving Las Vegas, The Boys, Death Wish).

Tom Hanks reaching peak boomer dad

2. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

This is out tomorrow (July 10) on Apple TV+. Looking forward to checking this out.

3. SmithBerryCrunch Aug 2, 2020
    (Last edited: Aug 2, 2020)
    SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Just watched this. Really enjoyed it. Basically one long action scene which was very tense. Sucks this couldn’t release in theaters. Would’ve been a great one to see on the big screen.

4. riotspray Aug 2, 2020
    (Last edited: Aug 2, 2020)
    riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I wasn't a fan at all. First and third acts are like 3 minutes long each and the entire rest of the movie is just 80 minutes of them calling naval commands while trying to wiggle around missles. No character development at all. It wasn't "bad" but it just was not for me.