Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Green Day Band • Page 71

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 12, 2016.

1. 333 GANG

333 WRECKORDS CREW

It’s a really, really bad record though

Greg and Joe4th like this.
  2. Gallhammer

Angry Lesbian / Music Lover

Not really, but you're free to disagree, that is fine. No need to try to make other people feel bad for liking something. Honestly, men on this site are toxic af about music opinions.

3. tdlyon

Pawnee Forever Supporter

I think it's a really fun album. Nowhere close to their best work but not bad by any means

4. angel paste

grey hairs, get out of me zoots! Prestigious

Fentanyl kinda hits

5. Finally listened to the new EP. Still not sure what to think. The first released song was definitely not for more me. I’ll listen when the full album comes and see if I like it more. I do enjoy Money Money 2020 though.

I also listen to FOAM more these days. Ran to it the other night. My wife likes it, which is wild to me lol. I’ve learned to appreciate it more since revisiting Dos and realized there far more songs on FOAM that I enjoy.

Nick Jagger likes this.
  6. Doomsday

Trusted Prestigious

I really like the new EP, I love The Network so I am sure I will be happy with the new album. Don't listen to FOAM much these days but I enjoy it quite a bit now :embarrassed:

bd007h likes this.
  7. Mort Michaels

party over here, i’ll be over there

I can't get past the whole "suck my cock" thing.

8. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

bd007h likes this.
  9. Oh nice! Didn't know there was an entire album! Thought it was just an EP thing.

10. tdlyon

Pawnee Forever Supporter

He should have just thrown the Green Day Dreaming cover at the end too but it's a super fun listen. Really like that he has something out just under his name now

11. clockwise

100 percent soft punk rebel. Prestigious

It's great listening to these covers again all on one album. Crazy that Billie will have put out over three albums worth of material this year by the time it's through.