Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Green Day with Against Me! Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by cricketandclover, Oct 10, 2016.

1. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

This will be my third time seeing them but hopefully the first time in the pit

2. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

So awesome for Against Me! Would love to hit up the Detroit date. Cheapest tickets are $39 after fees which is totally reasonable.

3. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

Not sold on this one just yet. Just saw Against Me! headline a few weeks ago but I've never seen Green Day and was a HUGE fan maybe 10 years ago. Doubt it will sell out at my date so no pressure I suppose.

4. therookielot

Punk, Absolute Prestigious

It'd be cool to see a duet of "Baby I'm an Anarchist" with Laura and Billie Joe

5. tyler2tall

Trusted Supporter

Anyone know presale codes?

6. kidinthebushes

Trusted

2017 North American Tour Ticket Pre-Sale Starts Today!

Pre-sale tickets will be available to Idiot Nation members on Wednesday, October 12th at 9:00 AM local venue time. For more info on the pre-sale, visit www.gdidiotnation.com. Tickets go on sale to the general public this Friday, October 14th. VIP packages will be available for all dates. Visit www.greenday.com for ticket info.

7. alkalinexandy

Trusted Supporter

Just got tickets to the Worcester show. No pit seats, but that's fine... I'd rather secure a spot on the floor than worry about being right up-front.

Really stoked about seeing them with Against Me! again.

8. clockwise

GREEN DUDES BEST GREEN DAY PODCAST Prestigious

Got pit tickets for MA and NY!!!!!

9. tyler2tall

Trusted Supporter

Is there a generic presale code?

10. Darth Annihilus

Regular

I just got a floor ticket for Duluth. Guess they added some more after the initial allotment sold.

11. Darth Annihilus

Regular

They have a regular presale tomorrow, today was special codes for the Fanclub.

12. tyler2tall

Trusted Supporter

Wait there's a Duluth show?!?

Nvm I was think Duluth MN hahah

Darth Annihilus likes this.
  13. Kelsey

Regular

Ended up with pit for both Detroit and Dallas after a bunch of refreshing. Really happy though!

14. shibbee

Regular

Been a fan since Dookie and still haven't ever seen them. Pretty excited to see them in Dallas!

15. tyler2tall

Trusted Supporter

What's the code?

16. Kelsey

Regular

They sent out individual codes for fan club members earlier this week. I bought the max number I could with mine already or I'd share, sorry!

17. tyler2tall

Trusted Supporter

Ahh gotcha, I figured it would have been generic like Blink was.

18. Turkeylegz

Trusted

I've been hearing that the Ticketmaster pre-sale code for tomorrow is DANCE. I sure hope that's right!

19. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

If I can snag GA tickets for Barclay's I'm in. Lovvvvvve the new green day album. Haven't really liked anything from against me in a while bur obviously not gonna complain about this opener

But it has to be GA....seats?? Yeah okay

20. Turkeylegz

Trusted

At the Pittsburgh date you can get in the presale just by using the livenation app. Here's to hoping I get GA!

21. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Presale for Norfolk was so easy, I'm stoked!! I FINALLY get to check them off the list. Pretty much my last bucket list band that is actually touring. And GA floor as well, which is a total dream. I feel so much better about missing 9:30 now.

22. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

Weird how only 1/3 of the floor is GA. Also there's an open date between Brooklyn and MA so I'm expecting them to add a second Brooklyn date.

23. Turkeylegz

Trusted

I opted to not get seats and try again for GA tomorrow. I also won't be trying to buy tickets during class then so I might have better luck!

24. No success with the presale, really hoping to get GA floor tickets tomorrow.

25. tyler2tall

Trusted Supporter

Took about 10 min but eventually got GA with presale

clockwise likes this.