Green Day - Father of all Motherfuckers (February 7, 2020) Album • Page 15

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by ItsAndrew, Sep 10, 2019.

1. EzeRojo

2. iCarly Rae Jepsen

make my wish come true Supporter

The Lucky Moose and beachdude like this.
  3. tdlyon

Pawnee Forever Supporter

4. marioeatworld

Keep on moving. Busy street.

I was there and I agree that the setlist was a little weird for them. The crowd was kind of dead and it felt like they were having a hard time trying to connect with the audience, that's why they played Basket Case twice. It was only during the last couple of songs that everyone went wild so they came back on stage to play St Jimmy.

5. bradsonemanband

Trusted Supporter

This rules

beachdude likes this.
  6. Doomsday

you could still survive, but not exactly live Prestigious

Guys I have a question. I've never used Ticketmaster before but I just bought two tickets for a friend and I for the Hella Mega tour in Toronto, and I wanna print out copies of the tickets to have as safekeeping, but I also want to be able to potentially use mobile on the day of the show. Is this okay? Or is printing them out going to make it so I can only use one, and vice versa? I am a concert virgin so I know nothing

Also can't believe I WILL BE SEEING GREEN DAY LIVE IN CONCERT I AM GONNA SHIT

tdlyon likes this.
  7. bradsonemanband

Trusted Supporter

You can do both with no problems at all.

beachdude and Doomsday like this.
  8. Kuri44

Trusted

This flew under my radar

9. tomtom94

Regular

It's at least a few years old, unless this is a new version

Kuri44 likes this.
  10. Doomsday

you could still survive, but not exactly live Prestigious

Cover is definitely new, wonder if they just added it to Spotify with a new cover. Haven't listened to that version

Fun lil tune tho

11. clockwise

100 percent soft punk rebel. Prestigious

Yeah it's the same from when they put it out back in 2015 but it's good to finally have a high quality version on streaming services and not just a Youtube rip.