Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Green Day/Fall Out Boy/Weezer 2020 tour Tour • Page 57

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by emojedi, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Murph

Regular Supporter

First show back last night and it was glorious. It rained so hard shortly before Fall Out Boy went on stage and during much of their set. Couldn’t have possibly been more fun and brought about better energy after a humid afternoon.

Weezer’s set was fantastic. Fall Out Boy stole the show due to the aforementioned assist from Mother Nature. Green Day was Green Day. Wonderful as usual.

The abbreviated run times for each compared to most of their headlining tours did everyone wonders.

heymattrick likes this.
  2. heymattrick

Sending my love

[​IMG]
    One of my favorite photos I took last night

3. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

That’s amazing!

4. Zachary Dresch

Trusted Supporter

I’m going on Monday at Target Field!!! So excited!!! Gonna be in the pit!! Anyone know when doors open?? I don’t wanna miss a second of the Interrupters

5. Xpertguy5

Trusted

4:30 I believe

Zachary Dresch likes this.
  6. Zachary Dresch

Trusted Supporter

7. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Devastated I couldn't make it to tonight's show. My family's still on COVID-watch so I gifted my tickets to a friend. Hope my fellow Minneapolitans have a good night though!

tyler2tall likes this.
  8. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Also: Has Patrick ended his endorsement with Gretsch? He hasn't been playing his signature guitar on this tour and instead has been playing Guild SG-Copies.

9. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

I'm still SO salty Fall Out Boy had to miss playing the NYC show, sigh.

heymattrick and theasteriskera like this.
  10. Zachary Dresch

Trusted Supporter

The Minneapolis show was the greatest show I've ever been to and I've been to hundreds. Set list aside (cuz I'm picky about that), every band brought it and it was great to see. If I had to rank in order from best to least best, I'd put it Green Day, The Interrupters, Weezer and Fall Out Boy. But still loved every minute of it. Even caught the Interrupters set list and I was front row the entire time in the pit!

theasteriskera likes this.
  11. Zachary Dresch

Trusted Supporter

Also did anyone else notice the matching clothing that Pete and Patrick were wearing during Fall Out Boy's set? The clothes said "Lost Daze" or something like that and it's got flames or something on them. Wonder if it's a subtle hint to a new album forthcoming?

chewbacca110 and theasteriskera like this.
  12. DisloyalOrder

Trusted Prestigious

Seems like there’s a luxury clothing brand by the same name so it might be that.

13. Zachary Dresch

Trusted Supporter

Oh gotcha that makes sense.

14. Tifoil Aug 25, 2021
    (Last edited: Aug 26, 2021)
    Tifoil

ñ

I saw a post on Geen Day's subreddit that one of the tour photographers suffered an accident and was in risk of loosing his leg. In the comments they assumed it was Jake Chams as the Hella Mega accounts haven't tagged him in the photos as they used to on the first weeks of the tour. I checked Jake's social media and he hasnt posted anything in days.

I tired to search for the post on reddit again but couldn't find it.

Does anyone in here knows about this?

EDIT: I found the post - https://www.reddit.com/r/greenday/comments/p8v5hz/crew_member_critically_injured_last_night_after/

15. heymattrick

Sending my love

Jake Chams is amazing. I’ll be devastated if anything happened to him :tear:

16. sam_might_say

Thats terrifying. I feel awful for him :(

17. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

Jake is a very sweet and talented guy.

18. heymattrick

Sending my love

Tifoil likes this.
  19. Tifoil

ñ

Oof :(
    Really hope it wasn't as bad as the Reddit post claim

heymattrick likes this.
  20. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Welp, looks like I got to go! Fuck yeah. Great show.

kelseyleigh and heymattrick like this.
  21. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

Brent, heymattrick, Kelsey and 2 others like this.
  22. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

23. Xpertguy5

Trusted

That show got announced late if I remember and maybe people already had plans to go to another date and just decided to skip this one

24. sam_might_say

That’s the complete opposite of the LA date on Friday. Wow

25. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Wednesday night with school in session probably is also a likely factor in that.