Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Green Day/Fall Out Boy/Weezer 2020 tour Tour • Page 27

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by emojedi, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Jordan Gurrentz

J-Rentz

The point I'm making is that offering refunds is not completely up to the promoter. They are all following Tm's policy

2. Cmoney86

Trusted

finally got my money back for my ratm tickets. also they have a shit ton of seats for both chicago shows including the floor

3. shawnesty23

Regular

They sure are taking a long time to reschedule

4. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

It's only been a month, we're in the middle of a pandemic, and it's not happening for another year. It's fine lol

5. btr

Trusted Supporter

Imagine moving an entire baseball stadium tour

pauljgreco likes this.
  6. heymeg

I want a rescheduled date because I only bought a ticket to Petco Park (Friday) instead of Dodgers Stadium (Saturday) because both shows were Comic Con weekend and I always do offsite stuff that Saturday. San Diego is 100 miles away from me and LA is only 55. If it's not the same weekend and on the Saturday now, I need a refund to buy a pit ticket for LA which is definitely going to be a pain in the ass and incredibly expensive and the sooner I find out, the sooner I can figure out what I'm going to do.

7. shawnesty23

Regular

Well after 60 days with no dates they are required to offer refunds for only 30 days so if not dates you basically have to take the refund or hope you can make the new date

8. m32137

Regular

2021 USA dates are now up.

HELLA MEGA

I'm stoked Jax got moved to a Saturday.

EDIT- It's also the same date that I have tickets to Dave Matthews in West Palm. FUCK.

9. btr

Trusted Supporter

Damn mine went from a Saturday to a Tuesday :/

10. Xpertguy5

Trusted

Mine stayed on a Saturday

11. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Thursday to a Sunday. Works a little better for me to get there earlier and see all the bands.

12. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Wednesday to a Tuesday.

13. Tifoil

ñ

Hopefully I can grab a GA ticket and ask for a refund on my ticket in the nosebleeds

14. fowruok

Trusted Supporter

Yay - Philly is on a Friday. That should work for me.

15. lifestartsmusic

Back For A (Not So) Limited Time Prestigious

Just requested my refund for my Philly tickets

16. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

Wow philly is a Friday now

17. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Mine was a Saturday and is now a Thursday lol...

Oh well, guess I’ll scroll my phone all the way to August 2021 to put this date in my calendar.

18. heymattrick

Sending my love

Mine stayed on a Wednesday. Glad Seattle is still the first show as I had planned to go to that one so I could catch the first show. Don’t have tickets but hopefully the reschedule means some more tickets come available. Denver is now the tour finale which is pretty cool as well.

19. BenSmith94

Trusted

Waiting on them to move the Australian tour - no way international travel is up and running by November.

20. m32137

Regular

After discussing it with my fiancé, I think the plan is to get a refund on the Jax tickets and then get Miami tickets since we’ll be in West Palm the night before and make a long weekend out of it. Only thing I’m bummed about is the seats I got in Jax we’re really good and I won’t be able to get anything similar in that price range for Miami.

21. stonecoldnimrod

roamer. wanderer. nomad. vagabond.

glad i held off on gettin tickets...

the tour stop in nyc is on my 40th birthday.
    as if i need an excuse to go to nyc.

theasteriskera likes this.
  22. m32137

Regular

Australia and NZ dates officially cancelled.

23. dandownunder

Why is it being rescheduled elsewhere but not here?
    Gutted.

24. BenSmith94

Trusted

I knew it was coming, but still disappointing.

Likewise, I'm surprised they didn't reschedule given the message they seems to suggest they want to make it work. Maybe they were just unable to lock in dates for the time being given the uncertainty but still want to come back at some point.

25. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I could see at least Green Day scheduling new dates