Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Green Day/Fall Out Boy/Weezer 2020 tour Tour • Page 13

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by emojedi, Sep 7, 2019.

1. simonthebutler

Regular

Pitch standing for the UK dates is £82.50 all in which seems a reasonable price to me.

2. JamesSparrow

3. Cmoney86

Trusted

4. fowruok

Trusted Supporter

Green Day mailing list codes are coming at the same time, according to an email I just received.

5. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Damn, presale ticket limit is 4 so I guess I have to do the general for my family of 5

6. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

Me and bestie (die hard green day fans) talked about it... were skipping this (unless pit tickets are under 100). Dont think the crowd and atmosphere will be that fun...the cost.. new song being bland... nah

7. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

Weezer has two different pre-sales. The 16th at 10:00 if you preorder their new album, or 11:00 if you’re signed up on their mailing list

Does anyone know the price ranges for the LA date? Can’t seem to find them

8. manoverboard365

Trusted

I really wanna go to this, and mostly likely will go, but I just can't justify buying tickets 11 months in advance.

Fingers crossed a lot of other people feel the same way and tickets don't sell too fast.

9. btr

Trusted Supporter

Making a vacation out of this. If anyone has prices please let me know!

10. Iain

Regular

Looking forward to this, and surprised the Glasgow show is £20 cheaper than the rest of the tour at £65. It will no doubt fall under the 'Summer Sessions' for Glasgow.

My ideal order:

Greenday (obv) - they were meant to play hear a year or two ago and it got canceled due to a dodgy promoter/stage. Perhaps why tickets cheaper?

Weezer - The last time they played Scotland show was T in the Park in 2011/12? (I think) and they were great, and the last time in the UK it was £45 a ticket.

FOB - Headlined plenty of shows here and supported Biffy Clyro at the same venue. Not overly fussed about seeing them other than their bangers.

Now i feel im getting old when im thinking about taking a day off work the next day...

11. Cmoney86

Trusted

Presale passwords have been emailed

12. alkalinexandy

Trusted Supporter

Does anybody know what the deal is for Boston? I can't find any seating charts, ticket prices/options, etc.

Is the ticketing just going to be through the Red Sox site? Just want to be ready as possible when the pre-sale starts tomorrow.

13. sam_might_say

I think it’s gonna be through Ticketmaster. At least that’s the case for Dodger Stadium and a lot of the other dates, which is unusual since usually DS used a different ticketing website. But I think Ticketmaster must be it for the tour.

Check Ticketmaster first though. Search “hella mega tour” and it’ll list 20ish dates

14. alkalinexandy

Trusted Supporter

Probably should have been a bit clearer with my question, haha. It's listed on Ticketmaster, but when I click on the show it takes me to the Red Sox site which has a page for the show with no tickets or anything.

I'm assuming it'll be up tomorrow AM but was wondering if anybody had ever bought tickets through that site before. Because I'm already anxious about getting decent seats.

15. Cmoney86

Trusted

Non of the vip packages include meet and greets

16. Cmoney86

Trusted

Wrigley uses tickets.com for concerts same thing with Fenway so even tho both are listed on Ticketmaster they get redirected to the team websites when tickets go on sale it will more then likely be tickets.com and as of this post neither are listed on tickets.com that will change

alkalinexandy likes this.
  17. Xpertguy5

Trusted

I'm hearing the most expensive one is going to be $650. Really not worth it if that's true

18. Cmoney86

Trusted

The Detroit tigers have all the details of all the different package deals but no prices with them yeah I wouldn’t play 650 plus fees and it not include meet and greet but non of them are coming with them so even the cheapest wouldn’t be worth it unless it was with a guaranteed pit ticket

19. btr

Trusted Supporter

Can't wait for the 10am chaos tomorrow. Is there pit? Is it VIP only? What are the prices?

20. fowruok

Trusted Supporter

I assume that Songkick isn't super reliable, but they do have price ranges up for most dates.

If Philly really starts at $29, I'll be happy.

21. Xpertguy5

Trusted

There is pit. Most dates have the seat map up now. I'm assuming vip will be both pit and in the seats since some of the packages include a lounge area. Prices for San Diego were $29.50 to $179.50. The most expensive is most likely the pit.

btr likes this.
  22. sam_might_say

Prices for the LA show are about the same

23. mike1885

Trusted Supporter

Did anyone else not get a presale code after preording?

24. tonyt3524

Regular

Pittsburgh pit tix start at $276 :embarrassed:

25. alkalinexandy

Trusted Supporter

Well, that was a ride... Had a quartet of GA pit tickets, realized my nearly 60 year-old uncle probably wouldn't want to stand for four hours straight, put 'em back and got decent seats right on the turf.

I seriously cannot wait for this night!