Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Green Day / Catfish And The Bottlemen Tour • Page 6

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Jackbo487

Regular

so I saw a comment earlier that shirts are roughly $25, but any other details from the merch tent? And does anybody know if they're doing a popup shop in places beyond Chicago? Have LA coming up in a few weeks...

2. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Pop up shop is possible. I think the Chicago one was announced only a couple days in advance.

3. Jackbo487

Regular

yeah I'm wondering if that was a special 'hey we're playing Wrigley let's pull out all the stops,' considering the Rose Bowl is considerably less fancy. Other than Chicago I only think they've done popups this tour in Oakland, obviously, but I could be wrong

4. Kelsey

Regular

The show on Saturday was incredible. We got my friend up on stage during Know Your Enemy. Already can't wait until I'm able to see them live again.

5. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

Metallica tees at Rose Bowl started at $40. Wouldn't be surprised to see it that high, but also wouldn't be surprised to see Green Day push for a cheaper price.

6. maldoror

#1 Mudsdale fan

Saw them last night in Camden, NJ. The show was incredible and they played for 2 1/2 hours. It was my youngest daughter's first concert (she's 12) and she insisted I buy her the "no racism, no sexism, no homophobia" shirt (they were $35). Great fucking show and I am half dead at work this morning, but it was worth it.

Side note: Good Riddance was the last song played at my wedding reception. When they closed the show with it last night, I was in tears.

Jackbo487 and heymattrick like this.
  7. ramomcferno

Mystery is the secret ingredient Prestigious

I was there last night too. It was such a great show! How they can be so energetic and enthusiastic after all these years is amazing to me! One of my favorite concerts ever.

heymattrick and maldoror like this.
  8. BackyardHero11

Trusted

such a great show last night! I think this was my 6th time seeing them? never disappoint!

ramomcferno and maldoror like this.
  9. m32137

Regular

Finally seeing them in West Palm on Sunday. Also crazy to think I bought these tickets almost 8 months ago.

10. johnnyferris Sep 17, 2017
    (Last edited: Sep 17, 2017)
    johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

Rose Bowl was amazing. My first time ever seeing Green Day and I was blown away. I was in awe in the way they did things, how great they sounded and how they got the crowd involved.

One of my favorite bands ever.