Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Green Day / Catfish And The Bottlemen Tour • Page 5

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Mister Lyrical

Forging Clarity Supporter

There's pits in plenty of the amphitheaters on the tour, what's your point?

2. heymattrick

Sending my love

We went nuts in the pit at Green Day on Wednesday, at an amphitheater. However I go to a lot of shows and those types of crowds seem fewer and far between. It's because people don't think it's cool to look like you're having fun. It's getting obnoxious, which is why I make it a point at every show to get into it as much as possible.

3. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

My man. Where was the show?

Cmoney86 likes this.
  4. Cmoney86

Trusted

to anyone that went and bought merch how much was it?

5. heymattrick

Sending my love

Who's all going to Wrigley next week? See ya in the pit.

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  6. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

It's going to be a wild time! Can't believe it's only a week away.

heymattrick likes this.
  7. Cmoney86

Trusted

dose anyone have set times from shows theyve been too? i will be at the wrigley show and trying to find out what time it will end so i can find out how im getting home

8. SkyGrowsBigger

Regular

Seeing them tonight and Catfish is on @ 7:30 and then Green Day at 8:30. Doors at 5:30.

9. Cmoney86

Trusted

Thanks man

10. smoke4thecaper

out of context reference Supporter

The lines at my stop were unreal, but from what I could see, tees were ~$25

11. heymattrick

Sending my love

I think for Wrigley, Catfish starts at 7, so Green Day would be on at 8. I believe there's an 11pm curfew and they've been playing a little over 2.5 hours. So I'd anticipate 10:45 or so the show would be done. I'm taking the train.

12. Kelsey

Regular

They're not coming very close to me on this tour and my schedule is crazy but I managed to get two pit tickets to Darien Lake on ticketmaster this week so I'm gonna make the trip next weekend. Can't wait.

13. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Can't believe I'm finally seeing Green Day tomorrow after all this time. Should be a wild time.

14. Cmoney86

Trusted

There a pop up shop at metro selling exclusive Chicago merchandise open noon to 6 pm

15. alkalinexandy

Trusted Supporter

Missed an opportunity for a $99 pit ticket to the Massachusetts show the other day because my car was going to be in maintenance for those few days; now that appointment got bumped up by a week. Still kinda bummed about it.

16. heymattrick

Sending my love

Wrigley tonight!

See you fools in the pit!

Daniel182 likes this.
  17. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

I'll be in the pit tonight too!

heymattrick likes this.
  18. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Same here. Let's have some fun!

heymattrick likes this.
  19. heymattrick

Sending my love

Dude come find me. I'll be wearing a black American Idiot logo shirt and a backwards red hat. Hope you remember what I look like!

I'm so jazzed for this show. It's been a rough couple weeks!!!

20. Daniel182

I remember! I'm wearing a Samhain shirt tonight.

21. Cmoney86

Trusted

Saw some chick behind me where I'm sitting wearing a shirt saying retired emo kid

22. Cmoney86

Trusted

Such a epic show but idk what was better this or foo fighters at metro

23. Daniel182

Had such an awesome time tonight. Great show and great crowd. Had a blast with @heymattrick in the pit!

heymattrick likes this.
  24. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

It was so great. Everything went exactly how I hoped. We ended up so close, and yea he crowd was great everyone was so into it and having fun, but no one I saw was being an asshole or anything. Every aspect was exactly how I hoped my first Green Day concert would be. What a night, what a show!

heymattrick likes this.
  25. heymattrick

Sending my love

Last night was so much fun. Dude @Daniel182 is the man. So glad I ran into you. Everyone else in that pit too - not sure who else was all down there. Chicago crowds are always heads and shoulders above the other cities I've seen shows in. First time at Wrigley was pretty insane too!

Although I'm salty Billie Joe robbed me of my "Fuck you I'm from Oakland" moment by changing the lyrics!!

joe.boy.fresh. and Daniel182 like this.