Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Green Day / Catfish And The Bottlemen Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

not even lawn - for mansfield, it was seats under cover.

2. red8ge

Regular

catfish is awesome if you're a dummy and pretend The Strokes/Libertines/Kasabian etc never existed and enjoy musicians that make sexism their gimmick but Hey Who Cares :^)

Carrow likes this.
  3. kidinthebushes

Trusted

PRESALES have started for Foreigner & Cheap Trick, BIG SEAN, and Green Day. Use code SUPERSTAR & get your tickets here: http://livemu.sc/1WPehi7

4. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

Snagged some $20 lawn tickets. Hoping for an Uber long set.

5. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Chicago at Wrigley Field is Thursday, 8/24.

kidinthebushes likes this.
  6. I just CANNOT understand why the fuck Green Day are bringing a band of gross misogynists on tour with them.

7. Daniel182

I'm unfamiliar with the band. What happened?

8. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

the only thing i found was that they put up a sign at their merch table saying stuff like kisses for 50p, sex free, etc?

9. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

yeah idk enough about this band to care either way, but unfortunately I'm going to have to side with that not being a damning enough act to be blacklisted or never toured with.

although they don't sound like the best of guys though and boy oh boy do i hate that they're touring with green day

10. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

They dont send like great people from what youve just said here. :/

11. heymattrick

Sending my love

I know nothing about the subject with Catfish but must an interesting situation considering they chose Against Me! as the opener for the spring US tour.

Somehow ended up getting pit tickets for Denver and not being able to find a great pair of reserved seats. So I will take GA Pit because the pit is barely bigger than my apartment's living room.

12. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

I'm really perplexed as to why there's not a NYC-area date, considering they are playing STADIUMS in the other 2 big US markets (Chicago, LA). Maybe they're headlining the Meadows festival in the fall?

13. Frobert

Regular

Was able to snag 4 Pit tickets for the Wrigley Field show this morning. For anyone looking to buy tickets on Friday, there are 4 price tiers:

-$74.50 (Pit, Field seats, 100 level)
    -$64.50 (200 and 400 Level)
    -$44.50 (500 Level)
    -$24.50 (4 500 Level sections near the press box)

kidinthebushes likes this.
  14. Daniel182

I didn't realize there were seats that cheap! I would have probably gotten them. I got two pit tickets in the presale yesterday.

15. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I wonder how hard pit tickets will be to get tomorrow morning for the live nation presale. Hopefully I'm able to snag a few. I've never seen Green Day, so I want the full experience.

Has anyone been to a concert at Wrigley with a pit? Do they open the whole field or just a section?

16. Daniel182

I haven't been to a concert at Wrigley before, but when I bought my tickets yesterday in the presale, there were options for both field general admission standing and field seating.

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  17. LiveFast_DieOld

Regular

Saw Foo Fighters at Wrigley in the stands -- they open pretty much everything in front of the stage up - they obviously block off away from the dugouts and near home plate, but pretty much everywhere else is open, IIRC

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  18. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Yea I meant specifically for the GA pit though. I've only been to entirely seated shows there. Think I got my answer though. I just hope all the pit tickets didn't go in the first presales or anything. But as long as I get any tickets at all I'll be happy.

19. Daniel182

Also FYI, each pit ticket came out to $95.75 after fees.

20. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Thanks for the heads up I was wondering how bad the fees would be.

21. Steve_JustAGuy

Trusted

Can Green Day sell out Wrigley Field?

22. Daniel182

Time will tell! But I'm predicting no.

23. Steve_JustAGuy

Trusted

That's what I'm figuring too, seems like such a weird Wrigley show since it's well outside of the classic rock/country shows that they always have. But then again, they did have Pearl Jam and Foos, who are from around the same time period (just much bigger).

24. LiveFast_DieOld

Regular

Are Foo Fighters and Pearl Jam bigger than Green Day though?

Maybe currently, but they seem to be on the same "legacy" playing field overall