Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Green Day / Catfish And The Bottlemen Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Mister Lyrical

Forging Clarity Supporter

Not really a big fan of seeing bands on shed tours but hopefully I can use those Ticketmaster lawsuit free tickets for the Camden show. At the very least Groupon will probably have tickets.

MegT585 likes this.
  2. MegT585

Trusted

I was thinking the same thing. I still have tons of Ticketmaster vouchers. I hope I can use them for this.

3. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

No pit (or even section 100) tix available in this fanclub presale unless you wanna pay $500 for VIP. Awesome.

4. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

After seeing them at 9:30 Club in October and not liking the new record at all, I will hard pass on this.

SteveLikesMusic likes this.
  5. m32137

Regular

Best non-pit/VIP available for West Palm was upper level. Not thrilled about that, but I'm glad I was able to get something with ease.

6. Darth Annihilus

Regular

I accidentally bought 2 pit tickets to Tampa... but ticketmaster has a nifty refund button now :D Also got a vip ticket for West Palm Beach, which wasn't ideal but the pit is so small there it makes the show so much more intimate despite it being an amphitheatre.

7. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Just wait for the general sale.

8. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I just realized I never even bought Revolution Radio...am I missing anything?

9. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

Not really.

10. kidinthebushes

Trusted

GREEN DAY FLIP TWO TEXAS DATES ON 2017 REVOLUTION RADIO TOUR

Los Angeles, CA – January 10, 2017 - Due to a scheduling conflict there has been a date change for two upcoming dates on Green Day’s 2017 Revolution Radio Tour.

The revised dates are as follows:

September

8th Austin, TX Austin360 Amphitheatre

9th San Antonio, TX AT&T Center

11. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

I doubt the vouchers are good here, but Ill keep checking Groupon.

12. SPine

Trusted

Best way to see a show at Blossom is to borrow a handicap pass and park in that lot.. Kinda frowned upon I know but the lot is huge so you're not taking away from spots for people who need it. I've done it many times it's usually a high school kid flagging people into the lot. No one says anything to you, but the lot is right by the entrance and it makes it so much easier to get out of the venue after the show.

13. red8ge

Regular

what a shitty opener

14. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Any idea when the Wrigley Field and Rose Bowl shows will get announced?

15. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

Wondering if they will be announcing a NYC-area stadium show as well.

16. kidinthebushes Jan 11, 2017
    (Last edited: Jan 11, 2017)
    kidinthebushes

Trusted

Those were the only other two mentioned in the press release.

17. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Catfish is awesome get out of here

18. OdeToTheSun

Ø

Question: Do they only allow so many pit tickets during a presale and then when tickets go on sale to the public, there will be some more available? or am I screwed?
    I'm on my computer now (was trying to buy a ticket on my phone earlier at work, but their site was being weird) and it's not showing anything else available for GA/Pit.

19. MegT585

Trusted

anyone know the livenation presale code for today?

20. SPine

Trusted

Think it's Superstar

21. MegT585

Trusted

22. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

Groupon has tickets now.

23. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Yes. Only a certain allotment of tickets are released in each presale. The majority of tickets (pit included) will be made available in the general public sale.

24. OdeToTheSun

Ø

Damn, I should've waited then. Wound up getting a pretty good seat, but still.
    Probably better that I have a seat anyway since my back hurts pretty easily at concerts/shows.

25. SPine

Trusted

Groupon has tickets for this for the Cleveland date, I'd assume others do too. $20 lawn tickets