Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Green Day Call Out Donald Trump During “Holiday” • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Sep 30, 2016.

1. ZeoVGM

Regular

Burying your head in the sand is never a good response. It's important to talk about this election. It's important to make sure Trump isn't elected.

2. ZeoVGM

Regular

No, it factually would not fit.

But hey, call me when Clinton wants to ban a religion from the country, force our military to commit war crimes, overturn last year's gay marriage decision, weaken libel laws so that it's easier for people like Trump to sue newspapers and when she has a shockingly large number of support from white supremacists.

FTank, Vivatoto and BirdPerson like this.
  3. kidinthebushes

Trusted

If Trump does get elected, punk bands will have plenty to write about.

Turkeylegz likes this.
  4. Turkeylegz

Trusted

I say that all the time. But in this case, I think I'll take the well-being of the world over my selfish need for political punk rock!

5. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

This is ridiculous

6. jellyfishfossil

Regular

I can't stand how bands like this show their ignorance.

I bet they are Clinton fans just to seem hip and "against the white racist" when Hillary called Senator Byrd her "friend", "mentor", and "good American". Senator Byrd was a leader of the KKK. Not to mention her ridiculous "hot sauce comment because she assumed she would get black votes by saying she keeps hot sauce in her purse.

When people act like Green Day then it's safe to assume that any knowledge they get about the political candidates comes from Facebook posts or 5 minute news conferences.

Anyone who says they are voting "anti-racism" and votes for Hillary is a hypocrite as well.

kidinthebushes likes this.
  7. Turkeylegz

Trusted

Just being against Trump doesn't make you for Hillary. Billie has had harsh words for Democrats before, too. I'm not disagreeing that Hillary isn't scummy. If anything, these political blanket statements are just meant to introduce the song and get people excited for the song. I'd have to imagine a guy in his 40's is a little more educated than the "Trump sucks, go Hillary!" mentality. He even said "on all politicians".

8. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

It's good to see that people still only see what the liberal media has said about Trump and fail to see both candidates in a neutral spot light which reveals they both are worthless. Kudos for trying?

9. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

Yo, it doesn't help your argument at all to talk in meaningless platitudes with zero evidence

10. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

Thread is a cesspool.

11. ZeoVGM Oct 12, 2016
    (Last edited: Oct 12, 2016)
    ZeoVGM

Regular

Ah, yes. That evil "liberal media" reporting the actual words coming out of Trump's mouth. So biased.

If you believe Trump and Clinton are equally bad, you are simply not informed.

FTank likes this.