Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Green Day Announce 20th Anniversary ‘Nimrod’

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Aug 24, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. DesolateEarth

Birb

First the TEB reissue then the Core reissue and now this. just take all of my money, good 90's albums anniversaries.

3. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

One of my first memories is being a kid, putting on my parents Nimrod CD, and jumping and dancing on the bed. So this album makes me happy

Jason Tate likes this.
  4. Larry David

I'll see you again in 25 years Prestigious

That's actually a great price

5. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

A band that would crush it if they did album shows.

6. artbynickferran

nickferran.com

Definitely one of their best. It says the D side has an etching, I'd love to see what it is before I buy it!

7. Dookie in full would be...dope.

8. Fox83

Trusted

So this is just a vinyl release? Nothing new other than that? I got really excited for a minute.

9. btr

Trusted Supporter

In 2014 they could have done a double album show for the 20th anniversary of Dookie and 10th anniversary of American Idiot. That would have been massive

10. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Hell yeah. My favorite Green Day album. I gotta get this.

11. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

They actually did Dookie in full right in the middle of a lot of their concerts in 2014, the 20 year anniversary of the album. It fit right in, the album as a whole is under 40 minutes and they still play a good portion of it live anyway

popdisaster00 likes this.