Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Green Day 2016/2017 Tour Tour • Page 11

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by slowmy, Sep 6, 2016.

1. Craig Manning

@FurtherFromSky Moderator

Well, shit balls.

2. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

I'm incredibly bummed right now

3. kidinthebushes

Trusted

What happened?

4. Joe4th

5. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I'm okay with this. The Chicago show was going to be 3 days after Riot Fest.

6. Joe4th

This was the bright spot of what was going to be an extremely tough week so I'm bummed, but it's understandable. As long as they reschedule.

7. estacey99

Oh yeah, oh yeah, everything is terrible.

bummed, guess they'll be back in Toronto for the arena leg of North America next year

8. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Same here. I'm exhausted right now. Plus I have an exam the day after, haha.

9. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

I'm alright with this, honestly. It gives me a better chance of scoring a ticket now.

10. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

i would cry for weeks if they cancelled the starland show

11. SkyGrowsBigger

Regular

You manage to get a refund for the Toronto date? They sent an email to me saying there would be a link to refund the tickets but I can't find it anywhere on my order page

12. kidinthebushes

Trusted

So the Columbus show on 9/26 will now be the first show of this tour. I am interested to see what they will be playing.

13. estacey99

I actually sold the tickets on stubhub, got a little more on there than I would with just a regular refund

14. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

I wouldn't worry too much. If they cancel the Starland show, chances are the entire club tour is cancelled. Plus, only Alkaline Trio and The Starting Line are the only 2 bands that are cursed with Starland shows haha

domotime2 likes this.
  15. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Oh shit didn't realize that. Pretty cool I'll get to hear the debut of all the new songs

16. SkyGrowsBigger

Regular

Pretty sure there's zero chance I can sell six Lenny Kravitz (the replacement act) tickets in 3 days

17. estacey99

I think the refund option should be available now anyways

18. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

I just saw Lenny open for GnR this summer and it was God awful. He played for like an hour and played maybe 6 songs. He did jam band versions of his songs.

Carmensaopaulo likes this.
  19. SkyGrowsBigger

Regular

Yikes

20. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I wonder how many people will show up at Aragon. I just got a bandsintown reminder about the show.

21. Daniel182

Haha, I also received a Ticketmaster reminder email the other day.

22. btr

Trusted Supporter

"ATTEN U.S. Green Day Fans! Bummed you didn’t get a pair of tickets to see Green Day’s Club tour? Starting tomorrow, we’re going to reward you guys. Follow the clues on the @GreenDay Instagram account and the first fan to find the secret location in each city will win a pair of tickets to see Green Day that night, a Copy of 'Revolution Radio' on Vinyl (to be shipped after street date) and a Bluetooth Boom Box. Good Luck!
    For More info visit – Green Day - U.S. Club Tour Scavenger Hunt"

23. Kelsey

Regular

Can't believe I'm seeing them tomorrow already. Looking forward to to the new songs especially after hearing the album today.

Turkeylegz likes this.
  24. clockwise

GREEN DUDES BEST GREEN DAY PODCAST Prestigious

Ugh, cannot believe I'm seeing them on Wednesday! So beyond fucking stoked. You could even say I'm bouncing off the walls!

25. Daniel182

I hope the rescheduled dates are announced soon. I want to make sure that I can attend the new date!