Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Green Day – Revolution Radio • Page 3

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Oct 6, 2016.

1. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

Well sure, there's no denying that first point, but purely on the level of individual songs my point stands. I'm going to have to keep spinning this one - though it's grown on me a good deal, I still can't put it in the same ballpark with any album in the run from Dookie to 21CB.

2. Craig Manning

@FurtherFromSky Moderator

Yeah, but like, that's not really saying that much. If you have one album that's 18 songs and one that's 12 songs and you're trying to decide which has a better set of 12 songs, the longer one has an unfair advantage because it can have six stinkers and still win the argument. I don't really think that makes 21CB "better" than this, because the album they actually released has some serious flaws that I don't think this one does. This album also isn't perfect, but as far as the albums they actually released to the world, I would say that it is the better of the two.

3. btr

Trusted Supporter

Forever Now should have been the closer

thecobrakais likes this.
  4. Steeeve Perry

Trusted

I always liked every song on 21cbd but felt very few stood out as top notch green day songs.

Haven't heard this yet but the review has me super pumped.

The comments are all really positive too, aside from one person who made a bunch of negative posts then decided he did actually like the album.

Can't wait to give it a listen.

Craig Manning likes this.
  5. thecobrakais

Regular

that would be me!!! :-p definitely had a different idea of what i thought this album was going to be. initially, i wasn't crazy about it, but over the last week have really grown to like it quite a bit.

also, your name on here is hilarious. basketball!! best movie ever.

Steeeve Perry likes this.
  6. btr

Trusted Supporter

Album grabbed the number one spot on Billboard 200

Steeeve Perry likes this.