Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Great News (NBC) TV Show • Page 5

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by iCarly Rae Jepsen, Jul 21, 2016.

1. tucah

not champ Prestigious

2. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Fuck

3. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Yupp this week fuckin sucks. The ratings system needs to die a slow, painful death.

tucah likes this.
  4. Dave Diddy

Grief is only love that’s got no place to go Supporter

Well I guess the good news after this and B99 getting canceled and New Girl being done, I think I have zero network tv shows left that I watch. So congrats network tv, you're a dying medium because all you care about is making more NCIS and Law and Order shows.

Anthony_ likes this.
  5. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Doesn't shock me but that's still a bummer, they might've stepped things up had they gotten their third season. Guess we'll never know

6. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Yeah I would have been absolutely shocked if it got renewed but still sad news, this could have been a truly great show

7. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Season 1 on Netflix

8. Totally missed this show while it was airing, but it’s been my go-to “throw on something easy to watch” show for the last couple of months. Bummer it was cancelled but was fun while it lasted! Actually thought it ended surprisingly well for not being in control of what wound up being the series finale