Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Great News (NBC) TV Show • Page 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by iCarly Rae Jepsen, Jul 21, 2016.

1. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

It was always really funny but it got even funnier this season. Like many (read: most) great comedy series, it really seems to have come into its own in season 2.

tdlyon likes this.
  2. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

she's my role model, it was Tavi Gevinson but she got old
    there's no more Brayden R, just Brayden G, Tall Brayden and other Brayden R
    Hillary did Benghazi, Catherine The Great had sex with a horse, Portia brand teeth whitener is just leftover paint from her gazebo
    my mentor Roger Ailes, by the way that penis that's the reason they started calling penises junk
    I want 40 million, Roger Ailes got 40 for whipping it out, Billy Bush got 9 for giggling, Bill O'Reilly got 20

3. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

With what's going on in the industry right now, this episode couldn't have aired at a better time

4. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Shit I accidentally DVR'd dumbass Will and Grace instead of this

Good thing I have Hulu now

5. tucah

not champ Prestigious

What crazy timing this episode had.

The show was good in S1 but kept getting better as it went on, this season has continued the trend so far.

6. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Fuck, that Kanye scene was painful

7. iCarly Rae Jepsen

It Follows
    Shooter McGavin!
    if it's anything like my other first there's just gonna be a Space Jam dvd on loop in the background
    he's like a dog he's loyal and he'll only eat pills if you smush them in a hot dog
    Pizza Rat turned us down, we had to get a different rat and say it was his dad
    we had on Antonin Scalia 10 days after he died
    some popular things are great like Outback Steakhouse and Dwayne The Rock Johnson
    when have I ever embarrassed you, Star Search, dentist, 9th grade, mall, mall ,bra, mall
    Bill O'Reilly got his tongue stuck to a ice sculpture's butt

8. iCarly Rae Jepsen

Beyoncé's ex fiancé's seancé
    my friends are on Bachelor In Paradise and for reasons I'm not allowed to disclose not allowed to return back to the US
    do I breathe, no I take a once a day pill so I don't have to
    Ariana Grande went as the Statue of Liberty, actual size, there were immigrants inside her
    my gynecologist who turned out to be Andy Dick doing a prank
    girl you're all named Katie
    Greyson Mason and my unborn gay son Gayson

9. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

This has quietly become one of the funniest shows on TV right now. Briga Heelan is killing it, and shout out to Nicole Richie for actually being hilarious in this

suicidesaints likes this.
  10. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

I don't think Nicole/Portia is that funny yet. She kind of seems like a character that was originally meant for Jane Krakowski

11. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Maybe I just mean hilarious compared to what I was expecting from Nicole Richie lol. She's got legit comedic chops and as far as I know she rarely acts

12. Dave Diddy

Grief is only love that’s got no place to go Supporter

Definitely enjoying season 2. That hero sandwich bit from last week cracked me up.

13. iCarly Rae Jepsen

back tomorrow, random I know, so it's 2 episodes at 8:00

14. iCarly Rae Jepsen

my new diet book Portia Control
    The Muppets had a great one Ace Ventura had a terrible one, Christmas Carol
    Dude Wine recently approved by the FDA (Fred Durst Association)
    a picture of my nemesis Karlie Kloss screaming on a toilet
    I'm not an elf just because I baked cookies in a tree one time

my neighbors practice Santeria, I would complain but sometimes I cough up gold coins
    the president replaced the head of the FDA with Chester Cheetah
    guys only send flowers for 3 reasons- Valentine's Day, Anniversary, got Amber Rose pregnant
    I'm not a sidepiece, sure and I'm not Banksy
    I'm not racist towards anyone except for Italians from Bologna, may their tails be caught in a windmill
    revenge is a dish better served cold, I Postmatesed an ice cream cake
    its's 2017 the president just started something called bitch jail, there are literal Nazis in the street we had one on the show last night, that guy with the Hitler haircut wasn't David Beckham
    when I dated Steve Harvey the only way I could see him was by posing as a 7 year old breakdancer on Little Big Shots
    I'm in print I make $7000 a year,we're having a bake sale to keep the papers afloat
    every day the dog walks to his owner's grave to remind all humans that he will kill anyone who gets in his way
    do you ever do the CSPAN drinking game where you drink every time Al Franken tries to steal office supplies
    my Cat has a Flea problem, she used to date the bassist for Red Hot Chili Peppers he's still in love with her

15. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

I only watched the first two episodes, but am hurting for a new show to watch... is it worth it? I just saw they're mid into S2, and that shocked me it survived. Worth it to watch?

16. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Doubt you'll love it, but you can at least like it. Each episode has no less than several laughs, I'd say

17. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

I wasn't completely sold after Season 1, although I did enjoy it, but I'm glad I decided to keep watching because Season 2 has been on fire. Were you a fan of 30 Rock? If so, I think you'll dig this.

18. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

You missed one of the best lines of the last episode.

"I don't even have a real refrigerator. I just have an old fan blowing on a stack of American cheese."

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  19. Anthony_

Any fan of 30 Rock or Kimmy Schmidt will like this show. If you don’t like either of those shows, this isn’t the show for you.

20. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Yeah really wish this had more of a vocal following, it really is up there with Kimmy Schimdt in quality (wouldn't necessarily say 30 Rock yet but it has potential)

21. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Just found out there's another new episode tonight

Anthony_ and suicidesaints like this.
  22. White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

How in the flying fuck has this been out since April and I'm only just finding out about it now? Oh Tina please forgive me.

mescalineeyes likes this.
  23. Anthony_

Yeah random single episode tonight at 9:30 EST, everyone

24. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Ratings for the last few several episodes have been bad, and I think NBC has noticed seeing as they're basically burning through the season. So don't get your hopes up for a third one

25. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I was surprised they got a second tbh. It's a shame nobody is watching this, it really has potential to be great

mescalineeyes and suicidesaints like this.