Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Grayscale Nella Vita Tour Pt. 2 (w/Hot Mulligan, WSTR, LURK) Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Jonny Sniper, Jan 24, 2020.

1. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

FB_IMG_1579912753621.jpg

This starts tonight! Sets would be appreciated.

lindsaylove081 likes this.
  2. monrovian

setlist.fm is correct for Grayscale last night. I only got there for Hot Mulligan and Grayscale and I'm pretty sure HM played Feal Like Crab, BCKYRD, Slam Dunk, Deluxe Capacitor, All You Wanted, Wes Dault, Dary and 2-3 others.

Jonny Sniper likes this.
  3. lindsaylove081

Regular

Does anyone have set times please?

4. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Thank you for that HM set. Did they play Hammer Guy? Just waiting on the WSTR set now.

Very happy with the Grayscale set.

5. Localman

Regular

Grayscale’s set for this is great. Sounded super solid live and I loved the horn section for the few songs

lindsaylove081 likes this.
  6. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Very pumped for the Grayscale setlist. If anyone sees the full Hot Mulligan, I’d love to know!

7. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

What's On Your Mind acoustic is... interesting. Wish it was a regular version.

zachmacD likes this.
  8. zachmacD

Trusted

I went to night one in Wilmington and what’s on your mind was the only song I didn’t enjoy. I didn’t love the version of Asbury they played either but it was definitely better. Besides that they sounded great and the set list was solid

Brent likes this.
  9. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Do you enjoy the album version? That’s probably my favorite track off of it.

zachmacD likes this.
  10. zachmacD

Trusted

I love the whole album except for Desert Queen. That was actually good live and made me enjoy the song more. What's on your mind just sounded, kind of, off acoustic. Also, up until that point the set had a ton of energy so it was strange to me that they took their foot off the gas to play a song acoustic and removed what made the song interesting in the first place

11. zachmacD Jan 27, 2020
    (Last edited: Feb 4, 2020)
    zachmacD

Trusted

Also, I know people like them but my gf and I thought Hot Mulligan were cringe worthy. I also saw them open for Senses Fail and they remind me of the typical upset pop-punk band. When they were done, my gf was like "That was something"

12. prtyscenes

welcome to hell boys

lead singer of hot mulligan is a dick so it makes sense. i have friends who used to follow them on tour & had actually heard him talking shit about them openly.

i'm stoked to see lurk and grayscale in tampa. first headliner in this city & it's close to selling out. it's gonna be a good night.

13. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

Anybody get pics of the merch spread???