Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Grayscale/Bearings/Belmont/Rich People - Nella Vita Tour Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by tyramail, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Pepetito

Trusted Supporter

lindsaylove081, meggers and Brent like this.
  2. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

One of the best shows I’ve been to in a long time. The new songs sound incredible live. I’m still looking for the olive green adornment vinyl, they were sold out at last night’s show.

3. Kellan

@kellanthomas Prestigious

I have a feeling this show in Chicago tonight is going to be like Boston Manor / Homesafe when they were here. Tons of people coming out for Belmont and then leaving or hanging back for the headliner.

4. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Well, I was planning on going to this on Wednesday but I got free tickets to JoJo Siwa down in Providence instead to surprise my kid... oh, parenthood.

5. penelope

I would love a list of highlights/recap of the night if anyone is going for the last night. :blush:

6. meggers

Trusted

penelope likes this.
  7. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Collin breaking down during the song and the introduction of a gospel choir was absolutely incredible. One of the best shows I have ever attended. Well worth the trip.

meggers likes this.
  8. The NYC show was fun but Bearings stole the show, and I REALLY liked that new Grayscale record. Belmont was sick too, but I've seen them direct support already this year so it just wasn't anything new apart from a slightly bigger crowd. We missed Rich People, but I don't like their music.