Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Grayscale/Bearings/Belmont/Rich People - Nella Vita Tour Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by tyramail, Aug 21, 2019.

1. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

I am so pumped. Also super stoked they have that olive green Adornment I’ve been whining about needing to find lol. This is probably going to be my favorite show or the year.

2. jimmyjazz39

Regular

Eyes closed
    letters home
    where you are
    feel it all
    so damn wrong
    blue in the dark
    aforementioned

SamLevi11 and tumbleweedterror like this.
  3. jimmyjazz39

Regular

palette is my favorite grayscale song so i hope they don't ever drop it but i really wanna here more off of wwm (and leaving but that isn't gonna happen). i'm lucky i got to go to the free show and they played change

Jonny Sniper likes this.
  4. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

Ben Buchnat likes this.
  5. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Bruh they played Change that's nuts

Hoping for Say Something in Philadelphia, also Leaving was really bad when I first heard it but I grew to love it over time. Some solid jams on that record too.

jimmyjazz39 likes this.
  6. Ben Buchnat

Whatever. Forever.

Solid Belmont setlist

7. cameoutswingin

Regular

Was hoping for 10 songs from Belmont since they're direct support. But ok I guess

8. cameoutswingin

Regular

Backstage info sheet from the first day of the tour, including set times, and that they consider 326/500 Low tickets

Attached Files:

9. Localman

Regular

Last night in College Park was fun. Milkboy is a cool newer venue (bar has Black Cherry Whiteclaws). 400 cap room, around ~250 people there but everyone was very into it.

10. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

Grayscale & Rarity were talking on Twitter, Rarity's show in Norfolk got cancelled & were possibly trying to get on in Richmond tonight. Seems unlikely, but that would be fucking sick

11. TDenverFan

Regular

326 tickets sold (Plus some more at the door/day of) seems pretty solid for Grayscale

12. Joshua

Regular

Weird how much larger of a pull hometown shows can have, they sold out the tla in philly first week it went on sale, and that cap is around 1000

michael_gatto likes this.
  13. michael_gatto

Trusted

Doesn't hurt that they've been putting in work in Philly for years. I've seen them hop on just about every pop punk show in Philly as a local opener since like 2014 ish

theasteriskera and Joshua like this.
  14. jimmyjazz39

Regular

i know a lot of people traveling for the philly show too since they announced it as the official album release show and a special show

Jonny Sniper and Joshua like this.
  15. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

I am one of those people.

16. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Since it’s a special show, if anyone finds out if they have special vinyl for it, let me know!

17. eight30

Regular

Last night was so great and it ended up being a sold out show which is cool. All the new songs are even better live.

meggers and tyramail like this.
  18. prtyscenes

welcome to hell boys

orlando last night was CRAZY. probably one of the best shows i've been to, was my first time seeing all the bands on the lineup too.

19. meggers

Trusted

This was so good tonight. I watched the opening bands from the patio and they were pretty good. I was blown away by Grayscale. Honestly the best set I’ve ever seen them play. If you have a chance to go to this tour do!!

If anyone is interested in the Grayscale letterman jacket they have on this tour, it’s $220. Shirts are $25 and the pullovers/sweatshirts are around $40-$50.

tyramail likes this.
  20. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

You can see the stage from the patio at Dada?

21. meggers

Trusted

They have a clear garage door that you can see through from one side of the patio from some of the picnic tables. Idk how long they’ve had it cause I haven’t been to Dada in years.

riotspray likes this.
  22. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Gotcha. I've been there a bunch but maybe I've just never gone over to that side of the patio.

meggers likes this.
  23. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Bummed What's On Your Mind isn't being played so far... has to be my favorite song on the new album.

lindsaylove081 and meggers like this.
  24. meggers

Trusted

In My Arms is a really fun part of their set. It’s just so different from everything else. All the new songs sound really good. I do miss Let It Rain opening their set.

theasteriskera likes this.
  25. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah excited to hear that one live, should be a great crowd vibe during that.