Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Grayscale - Adornment (Fearless, May 5th, 2017) Album • Page 2

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by SmithBerryCrunch, Apr 14, 2017.

1. lindsaylove081

Regular

I would agree with the consistency. It's so hard for me to choose... I would have to say Mum, Forever Yours, Beautiful Things, Slept, & Atlantic are top five lol. Don't think I could choose between those.

2. TDenverFan

Regular

Just thought I'd bump this thread to share that Grayscale have updated their social media pictures to something that looks like it could be an album cover. I don't have any insider info, but wouldn't be shocked if they had new music out at some point.

https://www.facebook.com/GrayscalePA/

SmithBerryCrunch likes this.
  3. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

I'd love some new music from them. Last album was great.

pauljgreco likes this.
  4. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

5. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

New song

6. Song rules, this is exactly what I wanted from them. Leaning much more into a 90’s/The Maine influence

7. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

Definitely getting the Maine vibes from this. Can see it growing on me even if I don’t love it on first listen

8. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

The Maine? I'll need to check it out.

9. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

I’m so pumped for this. Also, nervous because I variant collect vinyl for these guys and it’s anxiety inducing thinking about it haha.

trevorshmevor likes this.
  10. I do wish the production on this had more of a punch. I like the chorus but it doesn’t really hit as hard as I feel like it should

11. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah I think the chorus or second verse could’ve used a little more distorted guitar punch or something. But even besides that, I really like this song.

trevorshmevor likes this.
  12. Yeah I was thinking it was the drums, but then this occurred to me too. That guitar tone is really nice but there’s not really a punch up from the verse to chorus that tells you like “hey this is the chorus now”. Feels like an added guitar layer with a crunchier tone really woulda helped there. But yeah, cool song regardless

13. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

14. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

Agree with how the chorus sounds like it needs to kick more, but overall I definitely enjoy this!

15. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

I get major Proper Dose era TSSF from this and I'm all about that.

16. meggers Jun 24, 2019
    (Last edited: Jun 24, 2019)
    meggers

Trusted

They’re blacking out all their social media accounts. I’m assuming that means an album announcement is coming.

17. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

I am so ready for this.

meggers likes this.
  18. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Really looking forward to new stuff from them. I feel like they’re super underrated. The last album was so good.

meggers likes this.
  19. Yeah there was really only one miss on Adornment for me, record is really stacked. I do hope there’s less of the second guy singing on this one though tbh

20. meggers

Trusted

Brent and SmithBerryCrunch like this.
  21. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

Stoked!

22. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

I am intrigued!

23. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

Am just now learning these guys are from Pennsylvania. Totally thought they were British

lostawholeyear and pauljgreco like this.
  24. lostawholeyear

Regular Prestigious

Hadn't really listened to these guys until I heard them on The Maine tour, kinda just lumped them in with all the rest of the newer pop punk bands, but they sounded great and seem like really cool guys. Painkiller Weather is a banger. Hope the new album is more of that sound.

25. meggers

Trusted

tyramail likes this.