Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Grayscale – “Diamond” Video

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Oct 15, 2020.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Grayscale have shared a video for the new song “Diamond.”

more

Not all embedded content is displayed here. You can view the original to see embedded videos, tweets, etc.

2. bmir14

Trusted Supporter

Did not see that chorus coming. I like it.

3. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Huge Grayscale fan but really don't like this one.

4. Hotpants182

I hope they're not going to take this new direction but the song is really good imo

5. slickdtc

Regular Supporter

This seems like the logical next step after Nella Vita where they experimented with a bunch of different sounds but generally along this poppy vibe. I think they make it work pretty well. This is like Baby Blue off the last album.

6. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

Do nooot dig that chorus. It feels like it's about to hit and then just retracts.

Ruston likes this.
  7. RileyWitiw

more like absolutepop.net Supporter

i like the poppy direction but chorus falls a bit short

8. Analog Drummer

Regular

I had to check it wasn’t one of those cases of two bands with same name ended up on my Spotify release radar this morn when it popped up

Brent likes this.
  9. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

What in the Foster the People is going on here.

BoldType, slickdtc and surgerone like this.
  10. DandonTRJ

~~~ヾ(^∇^ Supporter

They’ve said it’s a one-off.

ED38B5B1-F4EC-4293-B648-B16098D6DEBA.jpeg

slickdtc and SmithBerryCrunch like this.
  11. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

Yeah, I wouldn't categorize myself as a huge Grayscale fan, but I do like the band and caught them on their last headlining tour with Hot Mulligan. Don't love this sound. Reminds me of a worse version of
    So you like this one instance of this song but don't want an entire album of songs like this? Am I reading that right?
    Feel the same way. It's more off-putting than interesting.

12. Hotpants182

exactly, I hadn't read what they said about this new song, it's a standalone track so it's cool! I'm really open to new music styles but I love what they did on the last two records