Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Gotham (FOX) TV Show • Page 4

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Colby Searcy, Mar 17, 2016.

1. BackyardHero11

Trusted

upload_2019-2-26_9-47-19.png

I'm glad the show is coming to a close, but man it's been a bonkers ride and I've thoroughly enjoyed it haha. fun elseworld show, though if some people could just stay dead that'd be great...

Joe and Colby Searcy like this.
  2. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Finished S3, it was quite good, I was pleasantly surprised. I'm 4 episodes into S4 and I dunt really like this Ra's Al Ghul storyline

3. Colby Searcy

About 1/2 through S4 and I definitely don't really like this season that much. Hoping to get caught up to current by the end of the week.

4. Colby Searcy

Finally finished S4. Wasn't feeling most of the season but the last couple episodes were cool.

Onward to the final season!

5. Colby Searcy

I realize I'm just talking to myself at this point but I'm now completely caught up. Kinda glad and sad that there's only 3 episodes left

supernovagirl and Joe like this.
  6. Colby Searcy

I'm very curious where these last 2 episodes are gonna lead

7. Henry

Moderator Moderator

what

[​IMG]

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  8. Colby Searcy

Raku likes this.
  9. Henry

Moderator Moderator

10. Colby Searcy

They recast the time jump Batman

NVM, I guess they didn't

11. Final season, they might as well go for it ha.

supernovagirl likes this.
  12. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

I mean I always make the same joke but he’s like 17 at this point right like he drives and stuff so

13. Argus

Of sugar and ice I am made

I've read that David Mazouz isn't the one wearing the batsuit.

14. Colby Searcy

Yeah that's what I was thinking

15. Argus

Of sugar and ice I am made

My guess is they end the last episode with shots of all the main characters that are supposed to be set in the near future, as I believe there's also a time jump Catwoman not portrayed by Camren Bicondova. It's kind of a bummer for those actors to portray such iconic characters for years, and then not get to be the ones in the iconic costumes, Mazouz especially.

Colby Searcy likes this.
  16. This is terrifying.

Raku and Colby Searcy like this.
  17. Henry

Moderator Moderator

lol remember that season where they teased like eight different people as being the Joker but still went with the kid everyone knew it would end up being

Raku, PeacefulOrca and Joe like this.
  18. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Remember when they said he was "just an idea someone in the future might be influenced by"? That's probably before they rewrote the whole show so they wouldn't get cancelled. Rly want this show to end already so a streaming service eventually releases a better version(hopefully).

19. Raku Apr 28, 2019
    (Last edited: Apr 28, 2019)
    Raku

Regular

Well I finally binged-watched the last season, and this was a bittersweet ride... I'm really gonna miss this show, and the cast that brought to life their insane characters. Seriously, the chemistry the cast had together was great.

That being said, I appreciate the fact that we got this final season with the amount of episodes we received. However, I can't help but feel how rushed and disjointed this final season and (especially) final episode was. I think this would have benefited from being a (full) 22 episode count season instead of the 12. They hinted at things (Firefly's territory) and glossed over others (that "ghost-mother"). They even admitted that they had plans for things they were gonna include that they cut out due to the initial (and limited count of) 10 episodes, but were then able to put back in (Arthur Penn becoming the Ventriloquist with 'Mr Scarface') when they were extended to the final 12 count.

That's not even taking into account how the final episode in and of itself felt like two episodes cut and paste together with details missing (no sign of adult Bruce whatsoever, and the Batman we got was only showed off for the final shot of the show). This was a rushed final season with no room to breath... Not that the showrunners were given the chance to either since they had such a limited run count for the final season. Still though, they are better off than other shows that get axed on a cliffhanger.

Again, I'm gonna miss this show with its well put together cast of characters. I know it wasn't faithful to the comics, and admittedly I shared in other commentator's frustrations, at first. However, it was a fun elseworld story that was a wacky ride that didn't take itself too seriously. If we could get a chance to visit this elseworld universe again, I would be down for it.

Joe and Colby Searcy like this.
  20. Ya I'm going to miss the bonkers world this show created. Felt weird that Camren Bicondova didn't get to finish out the series since she got recast in the finale. And assuming that was David Mazouz, he was only in the finale for a few seconds between just a couple scenes at the end there.

Colby Searcy and Raku like this.
  21. hongfong00 May 2, 2019
    (Last edited: May 4, 2019)
    hongfong00

The sky had blackened with carrion birds. Supporter

This show had its ups and downs. The first two seasons were really good but the Ra's Al Ghul story line was a little odd. It was unfortunate that Camren Bicondova wasn't in the last episode. It would have been nice to see her and batman have a scene together. Oh well...

Raku likes this.