Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Gotham (FOX) TV Show • Page 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Colby Searcy, Mar 17, 2016.

1. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

That's why I stopped watching

2. This show knows exactly what it is and completely embraces it. It may be trash, but at least it's self aware. It's fun because it's so over the top, sometimes I forget it's supposed to be Batman's origin story. We already have dark and serious superhero with Arrow (even when they say they're going to try to make it lighter, it's not). Gotham is far from being essential comic-inspired television, but I like it for succeeding in doing exactly what it wants to do.

Raku and BackyardHero11 like this.
  3. Ya this show's a lot of fun. The audacity and absurdity of it all is a gift that keeps on giving.

Raku likes this.
  4. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

I FINALLY made it through season 1. I looked back and realized I started it in september. Lol thats ridiculous. well at least I'll have a show to watch for the rest of my life I guess

Colby Searcy and PeacefulOrca like this.
  5. drewinseries

Drew

I’m glad people enjoy it, I just can’t seem to find anything that doesn’t make me mad.

6. They re-cast Ivy again lol.

Raku and PeacefulOrca like this.
  7. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

For how slowly I went through season 1 I sure am blowing through the rest. Finishing up season 3 now and I believe season 4 is whats on tv now right? so gotta catch up on that and then I'll be current!!

8. This show is wild. Barbara Kean just became head of the League of Shadows lol.

Raku likes this.
  9. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Wut, I might have to watch an episode or two just to see

10. Haha this shit's nuts. She was always my favorite character, glad she stuck around, unlike Fish, who was insufferable from the get-go.

Raku likes this.
  11. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Yea, I can't disagree with that. Bringing her back as a super villain after leaving the show in such a good light was a big mistake. This show is known for those kinds of bad decisions, it's why I watch and cringe at the same time.

12. This Joker origin story is nuts haha

Raku and Joe like this.
  13. Henry

Moderator Moderator

what in the fuck

Raku, PeacefulOrca and drewinseries like this.
  14. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Who is surprised? Haha smh

15. Bane's look seems very on-brand for Gotham.

[​IMG]

Raku likes this.
  16. Henry

Moderator Moderator

seriously, like what even

17. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Raku likes this.
  18. PeacefulOrca Dec 21, 2018
    (Last edited: Dec 21, 2018)
    PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Uhhhhh, yea....

19. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

I haven't watched the show since the Balloon Man episode in the first season and after watching that trailer, I couldn't be happier that I missed it.

20. Looks ridiculous. Can't wait.

Raku likes this.
  21. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

I know what show I'll be binging next. I stopped watching at midseason finale Season 2

22. Colby Searcy

Started my rewatch/catch up last night

Joe and supernovagirl like this.
  23. Colby Searcy

Finally finished Season 2 yesterday. It was alot more all over the place and had more going on than S1 but I still like it for what it is.

24. I've been watching the final season in the background when I'm doing stuff, so I'm not exactly sure what's always happening but dammit I'm gonna finish this show.

PeacefulOrca and Colby Searcy like this.
  25. Colby Searcy

Watched 8 episodes of S3 today and it was quite good although I really don't understand Gotham's laws against murderers

Joe likes this.