Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Gotham (FOX) TV Show • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Colby Searcy, Mar 17, 2016.

1. Whoever's doing the costume design for this show is having a ton of fun.

Raku and Whatjuliansaid like this.
  2. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Whatjuliansaid likes this.
  3. SLADE775

RiverCityScumbags Prestigious

This show started off as if it was going to be a serious hard boiled detective series and has spiraled into an insane cartoon like version of the Batman universe. I love it.

Just got caught up. I have no idea where they go from here. Glad it's back this month.

Raku and Deanna like this.
  4. Henry

Moderator Moderator

lol

5. Nygma needs to drop the deep voice. You're The Riddler ffs haha. I love the Bullock + Lucius team-up. Hope we get to ee more of that.

Raku and Whatjuliansaid like this.
  6. This insanity has been renewed for another season. I'm still a couple eps behind.

Raku likes this.
  7. Lee no

8. Bonkers finale.

Butch is Cyrus Gold, eh? I kinda hope Barbara isn't dead. I've liked her ever since she became a villain. I totally thought she might become Harley Quinn by the end of the finale.

9. if Fish can come back for no apparent reason other than to have Jada Pinkett Smith on the show, so can Barbara.
    I had to look up the significance of Butch's name.

I wonder who Harley will turn out to be. I also think it's still a bit unclear as to whether Jerome is THE Joker.

10. drewinseries

Drew

Only watched first two episodes.

Does this show make any sense with Bruce being so young and all the villains out and about? I'm bummed there's Batman content I'm not all over, maybe I need to give it another shot?

11. NewSurrender

Regular Prestigious

I wouldn't recommend it. Season 1 was okay but season 2 became weird and very cartoonish. There are much better shows out there to spend your time on

drewinseries likes this.
  12. That costume though lmao

[​IMG]

13. Whatjuliansaid

News on once the clouds are gone. Prestigious

So now that it's on Thursday, I can miss it for Thursday night shitball... great

14. Scarecrow looks cool.

15. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

just started this recently. Still on season 1 so I didn't read through the thread to avoid spoilers

Raku, Joe, Colby Searcy and 1 other person like this.
  16. I'm kind of surprised with how much this show gets away with for an 8pm broadcast network show. Within the first 5min of last night's ep, Grundy rips some dudes arm off.

Jim and Harvey's relationship dissolving was expected, but still tough. I've always liked their dynamic, and Donal Logue has always been one of the best things about this show.

Raku likes this.
  17. Whatjuliansaid

Just saw that and wow, I'm kinda glad I stopped watching.

18. drewinseries

Drew

Most things I hear about this show annoy the hell out of me.

Whatjuliansaid likes this.
  19. Whatjuliansaid

I hate watched it for awhile but I stopped watching it halfway through last year. I just couldn't deal with it anymore. The fact that they made grundy that guy is ridiculous, he literally looks like the original hulk lol

20. I'm still watching this insanity, but it makes me wish other shows had as much production value at their disposal as this one.

Colby Searcy likes this.
  21. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

This is still on?!?

22. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  23. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

I feel like I've been watching it for literal ever and I'm not even through the first season lmao wtf

Colby Searcy and PeacefulOrca like this.
  24. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

That's rly how it is when you don't watch it week to week, it's hard to binge

supernovagirl and Colby Searcy like this.
  25. drewinseries

Drew

I don't watch the show but I watched the extended sneak peek. Wtf is Grundy, wtf is any of this. Why, just why.

PeacefulOrca likes this.