Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Gorillaz - The Now Now (June 29, 2018) Album • Page 6

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by tucah, May 26, 2018.

1. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

Larry David likes this.
  2. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Last year's festival had Vince Staples, Danny Brown, De La Soul, Kali Uchis and others... more my speed

3. Paddy

// _ _ _ _ _ _ _ //

Has anyone talked with Murdoc on Facebook? Lols

Send a message to the Gorillaz page

4. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

How has Erykah Badu never been on any Gorillaz stuff. That seems like extremely her shit

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.
  5. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

I know, right?

Also, unfortunately I am also passing on the festival. The lineup just bums me out .

6. mattfreaksmeout Jun 4, 2018
    (Last edited: Jun 4, 2018)
    mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Well at least LA actually gets Demon Dayz unlike Chicago where it was promised but never actually happened

7. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

I guess? I mean to me it's just like a really expensive Gorillaz show because none of the other acts interest me.

irthesteve likes this.
  8. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Yea I get that haha still can’t help but be bummed that it was hyped up last year and never happened, especially cus last year they were actually touring with acts like Vince Staples, Danny Brown, etc. If hey brought all them to a festival in Chicago it wouldn’t been wild

9. stars143

Trusted

"AmEx card holders can use the presale password INGOLD, but you'll need an AmEx card to complete your purchase. The Live Nation presale offer code is GOODVIBES and the LN Mobile App code is COVERT. Keep in mind, each date is different and details are subject to change."

10. manoverboard365

Trusted

Of course I have a meeting tomorrow morning when the presale happens. I better be able to snag a GA floor ticket for this. I already sold my Death Cab tickets lol

11. irthesteve

SteveLikesMusic likes this.
  12. manoverboard365

Trusted

Watch it while you can, someone uploaded the full set at Rock am Ring last night.

Holy hell, Tranz sounds amazing.

13. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

Yeah, I got the download from pre-ordering the album. It's alright. Nothing special, but not bad either.

14. manoverboard365

Trusted

Woo I was able to snag a GA floor ticket for the Brooklyn show! For some reason they didnt allow print a home tickets, and charged $5 for shipping. The one ticket came to friggin $137! And for some reason those weren't even the highest price points....I think lower bowl is something like $160.

15. stars143

Trusted

I'll be at the Brooklyn show... got nosebleed tickets.

16. Paddy

// _ _ _ _ _ _ _ //

I think this album is gonna blow Humanz out of the water. Back on Plastic Beach/Demon Days levels from what we’ve heard so far.

kyle likes this.
  17. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

Sub, optimistic so far

18. manoverboard365

Trusted

Humility debuted at Number 85 on the Billboard Hot 100.

I'm pretty sure this is the first time since DARE that they had a song on the US charts.

Owlex and stars143 like this.
  19. irthesteve

stars143 likes this.
  20. manoverboard365

Trusted

Damn this is chill.

21. Owlex Jun 14, 2018
    (Last edited: Jun 14, 2018)
    Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

Another one called “Sorcererz” is out on streaming too

Edit: oops this is like a week old news sorry (Steve)

irthesteve likes this.
  22. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

Brilliant new viral marketing campaign idea - release every song before the album itself is available

23. Doomsday

Trusted Prestigious

Gonna skip this one but I know I'm gonna dig the hell outta this record

24. Paddy

// _ _ _ _ _ _ _ //

I know I’ve said this but Humility is absolutely fucking brilliant.

I’m trying to keep my hype in check because everything I’ve heard so far indicates this might be one of my favourite albums of all time.

25. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

It's the first single I've ever heard from a band where I was like "Holy shit. This is exactly what I want and I didn't even know it." It just instantly clicked for me.

Paddy and Owlex like this.