Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Goose Island 312 Block Party 2016 Festival

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Aug 26, 2016.

1. kidinthebushes

Trusted

FRIDAY, SEPT 23 – 5PM-10PM
    Against Me!
    The Aggrolites
    Beach Slang
    Low Cut Connie
    Akasha
    CLEARANCE
    Robert Rolfe Fedderson

SATURDAY, SEPT 24 – 4PM-10PM
    Dawes
    White Denim
    JR JR
    Whitney
    Meat Wave
    Al Scorch
    Addition

2. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Cost: This year we're asking that you make a suggested donation of only $10 to your choice of five local charities. Charity rules.
    All Beers: $3.00

3. Pokinatcha Punk

Regular

I'm planning on being there on Friday.

4. Steve_JustAGuy

Trusted

Friday is going to rule.

5. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

Going Friday for sure

6. See you all there!

7. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Did anyone go? How was it?

8. I went on Friday. Missed half of Beach Slang because of traffic, but what I saw was fun. I'm not too into the Aggrolites so I didn't watch them closely, but they sounded fine. Against Me! was awesome as always. Mostly a hits set with a few new songs, but that was what I expected and I loved every second of it.

9. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Against Me! was amazing. Beach Slang was fun too. I had such a good time and everyone, both the staff and the fans, were great. Such friendly people everywhere. It also didn't hurt that there was crazy cheap beer for an event in Chicago ($3/beer for actually good beer is a steal at something like that). I would definitely recommend going next year. I'll almost definitely go back.

10. TMS2787

Trusted

I'm bummed that I had to leave Chicago on Thursday night because I worked all day on Friday and Saturday. I would've stayed an extra day to be able to see Against Me! again.

I've never had any Goose Island beer but I went to Honey Butter Fried Chicken and they had Goose Island sugar cane soda and it was beyond great.