Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Good Charlotte Band • Page 21

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Eric Wilson, Apr 6, 2016.

1. TheJMan

Trusted

I believe it ended up being because Cameron Diaz was having a tough end of her pregnancy if I remember correctly.

pbueddi and The Lucky Moose like this.
  2. TheJMan

Trusted

So we have First Plane Home and No Communication from the Cardiology sessions. What other songs have leaked that didn’t make the album? I think I remember GC mentioned they recorded close to 30 songs for the album.

I think there might be a few on Youtube out there too.

3. pbueddi

Trusted

there are a few b sides they officially released.

4. pbueddi

Trusted

bloody valentine is one of the best tracks on that record!

5. TheJMan

Trusted

Yeah I’m talking about unreleased ones. Looks like No Communication was from the Good Morning Revival sessions.

pbueddi likes this.
  6. earthlight

Trusted Supporter

I was wondering recently if they would plan something for The Young and The Hopeless 20 year anniversary which is coming up this October.

Crisp X and pbueddi like this.
  7. pbueddi

Trusted

and that one was just a rip from the bands website when benji posted it. It’s ok quality but not the greatest. I remember he used to post blogs here and there and made it seem like he would release more stuff like that than he actually did.

TheJMan likes this.
  8. pbueddi

Trusted

it would be really sad if they ignored the 20th anniversary for an album with so much importance to them and the genre.

9. TheJMan

Trusted

Thanks for the info on that song. Always wondered where it came from/how it was leaked.

pbueddi likes this.
  10. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

I believe there are no plans

earthlight likes this.
  11. somethingwitty

Trusted

I wouldn’t be surprised to GC be done as a recording/touring act. Both Maddens are in pretty cushy spots professionally/personally…not a ton of motivation to go out there and keep GC going.

I thought after Hella Mega’s success we might start to see more nostalgia based tours, thought GC would make sense for that.

12. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

A triple bill of Sum 41/Simple Plan/GC would be tremendous. Or just do four headliners and have NFG along, too.

6-7: Band 1
    7:20-8:20: Band 2
    8:40-9:40: Band 3
    10-11: Band 4

TheJMan, somethingwitty and pbueddi like this.
  13. pbueddi

Trusted

with how they talk about and value their fanbase, i would hope not (although I realize a lot of bands are like that).

14. somethingwitty

Trusted

absolutely, that’d be a blast.

15. Heron182

Regular

I’d love that tour lol throw mxpx in too

16. razorburn

Trusted

[​IMG]

Crisp X, The Lucky Moose and 333 GANG like this.
  17. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

I think in their case it is the opposite. I feel like they came back as soon as they were in cushy spots, now more for the fun of it than anything else. But that also means it’ll be more sporadic than bands that *need* to keep going.

18. pbueddi

Trusted

earthlight and The Lucky Moose like this.
  19. pbueddi

Trusted

TheJMan likes this.
  20. TheJMan

Trusted

GC being 27 makes me feel incredibly old.

j0nnymarrzbar and pbueddi like this.
  21. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

pbueddi likes this.
  22. pbueddi

Trusted

23. Penlab

Trusted Supporter

24. pbueddi

Trusted

25. pbueddi

Trusted