Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Good Charlotte Band • Page 2

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Eric Wilson, Apr 6, 2016.

1. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

Ooh, good. I want to check this out.

2. jordanjohnson09

Regular

idk on first listen it might be one of my least favorites by them.

3. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

How much do you like their other stuff? I love the first two and the rest is super hit or miss but I was looking forward to this one

4. jordanjohnson09

Regular

as a whole i have it better than good morning revival. several songs from cardiology and chronicles that i really like. young and the hopeless is one of my all time favorites.

tdlyon likes this.
  5. Joe DeAndrea

Regular Supporter

Album is top heavy like crazy. Some of these songs are my favorite songs I've heard this year. Some of them I can't remember after the first listen.

Schooner likes this.
  6. Ben182TX

@TheBenThomas

Just heard the album...after hearing Moving On...i am pretty sure this will be their last CD. It was a nice ending to the album and a nice goodbye to fans.

7. doubledribble

Regular

This is the best album they have put out in years...I am absolutely shocked that I am enjoying this album

Schooner likes this.
  8. NAILS

I am gay and I love margarita pizza

i just listened to good charlotte for the first time in a century and the anthem is still my most favorite that i think.

9. Paul Beaumont

Completely caught off guard by Simon from Biffy Clyro starting off one of the songs haha

10. Fox83

Trusted

Does anyone remember back when Joel (I think ?) occasionally logged into AP.net and responded to comments about GC? Good or bad, he faced them. Haha

Peachfuzz and bradsonemanband like this.
  11. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

After the first four songs on this it kinda falls off for me.

12. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

Joel is a stand-up dude.

The Lucky Moose and Schooner like this.
  13. This album is classic GC. For better or worse.

I like it!

14. SpinelessYesBloke

Co-host of The Wasting Time Podcast

Keep Swinging is a great song

15. Peachfuzz

I'll be with you the whole way.

War is quite good too.

doubledribble likes this.
  16. skurt

Sleekest of beaks. So Good.

Enjoying the new album a lot more then I thought I would. The standout for me currently is Life Changes, I just can connect and relate to the lyrics so much it makes it something really special. Fun record.

17. Fox83

Trusted

Is it an unpopular opinion to say I enjoyed the Madden Brothers album? Serious question. I think I liked it more than anything they released since maybe The Chronicles of Life and Death. Haven't listened to the new album by the way. The few songs I've heard are OK.

18. Lindsay M

drunk on the radio waves

Listen up cause there ain't nothin' funny, I want a hot girl and a little bit of money

19. Schooner

Trusted

I'm calling it early. This may be my second favourite GC album after self titled.
    I'm really digging it. Throwback with guitars and power chords
    That War song is a ripper. It's almost "Amity Affliction Lite" in its execution
    Very happy for the lads

20. Kuri44

Surprised it's not out on Spotify yet

21. TheJMan

Trusted

Really like this album. Definitely their best one since Y&H. Although their best album will always be GC.

22. Fox83 Jul 15, 2016
    (Last edited: Jul 16, 2016)
    Fox83

Trusted

I knew Feldmann has produced GC albums before, but I didn't realize he was involved with their self-titled and Young & The Hopeless. And he wasn't involved again until this album? Wow.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  23. TheJMan

Trusted

According to Wikipedia, Feldmann produced The Click on GC, co-wrote The Anthem for Y&H, co-wrote I Just Wanna Live, The Truth, and It Wasn't Enough for Chronicles, co-wrote Counting The Days and Standing Ovation for Cardiology. He was a co-producer and helped co-write 40 oz. Dream and The Outfield for Youth Authority.

Fox83 likes this.
  24. Fox83

Trusted

I can totally hear the Goldfinger vibes in The Click.

25. Schooner

Trusted

Jesus man!! Don't day anything about hearing Goldfinger vibes in a Feldmann produced song on this site dude!!! Shhh