Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Good Charlotte / Waterparks Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Apr 20, 2016.

1. kidinthebushes

Trusted

[​IMG]

4/18 - Philadelphia, PA @ Theatre of Living Arts
    4/20 - Washington, D.C. @ 930 Club
    4/21 - New York, NY @ Webster Hall
    4/22 - Boston, MA @ Paradise Rock Club

2. kidinthebushes

Trusted

3. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

I wish they'd come to Europe. Went they went with All Time Low they only went to the UK.

4. kidinthebushes

Trusted

They played more shows there than they have in the U.S. since they got back together.

5. The Lucky Moose

In the UK, yes. They haven't been in continental Europe since they released Makeshift Love. If they have, their messaging is pretty bad.

6. kidinthebushes

Trusted

The only shows they have done since getting back together have been their first show in Hollywood back in November, their UK tour with All Time Low, and then these four shows.

7. The Lucky Moose

Right. So no Continental Europe played or announced. The Madden Brothers also didn't go to Continental Europe. Not saying they're not coming eventually.

8. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

They did a bunch of partial songs last night in DC, including "Seasons," "SOS," "Mountain," "Waldorf Worldwide" and "Wondering"

9. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

Yes, and he's saying they've played less than a dozen shows since reforming. So they haven't been to 99% of the world, not just excluding Europe. They will be touring a lot.

10. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Well said. That was my point.

11. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I wasn't surprised when they announced that their first tour since their reunion wasn't going to be in the U.S. Same goes for Sum 41.

12. Jealous they did Waldorf Worldwide. I was hoping for that in Philly. Still a great show though. I felt like I was in grade school again.

13. kidinthebushes

Trusted

My friend flew out from Chicago and went to the DC date. The band did announce that they will be doing a US tour this fall.

14. The Lucky Moose

They're finally coming over here. I already got my tickets, can't wait.

15. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Did they announce a UK/EU tour?

16. The Lucky Moose

I think so. They are coming to the Netherlands in August so I assume that is part of a European tour.