Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Good Charlotte / The Story So Far / Set Your Goals / Four Year Strong / Hit the Lights / Big Jesus Tour • Page 7

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Aug 8, 2016.

1. pbueddi

Trusted

yeah, benji said this. he also said there is a chance for some unreleased material in the future (20th anniversary or something).

2. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

Bummed I missed the Indy date. TSSF is pretty much my favorite pop punk band save The Wonder Years, so I've never had a bad experience at one of their shows because the songs are so good it doesn't matter.

3. TMS2787

Trusted

Yeah, that was in the Taking Back Sunday thread where a bunch of us went on and on about it.

Ah, I misread the Agora's post then. Glad to hear there was a good turn out.

heymattrick likes this.
  4. kman22

Regular

Any have the set times for this tour? The Providence show starts at 7, just trying to land accordingly.

5. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

What have settimes been like for this?

6. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Cleveland was something like this:

7-725 Big Jesus
    735-810 Four Year Strong
    825-915 The Story So Far
    935-11 Good Charlotte

7. Turntstile

The Story So Far did a small cover of Black Dog by Led Zepplin tonight in Providence, have they been doing that on other dates?

8. kidinthebushes

Trusted

DON'T MISS: We're streaming Good Charlotte LIVE from Boston tomorrow Nov 13th at 9:30pm ET right here on our Facebook page! And make sure to follow us for more streams in your news feed.

9. Kristen

Regular

Ended up caving and bought a ticket. I can't miss GC. They were the first concert I ever went to in 8th grade. GC/Sum 41

10. darkstorms139

Regular

Went to the DC date a couple nights ago. I'll keep it short as I can. But Big Jesus were cool, chill band to start off a crazy night. The floor was like half full when they played but more came in before FYS played. FYS were fucking excellent as always and I was worried their crowd wouldn't be active since they're playing to a Good Charlote crowd but boy, I was wrong lol. I thought TSSF were good as usual but I've come to the point where I've seen them enough times. I thought Parker was pretty funny at times with some of the stuff he was saying in between songs. Also, their Zepplin cover was pretty rad too. Good Charlotte was absolutely insane, their crowd weren't TOO active, like everyone was singing but there weren't really any pits opened up. The new songs they played translated pretty well live. Overall, a really solid night despite the awful trouble it was to get an Uber right after.

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  11. heymattrick

Sending my love

Ive learned that taking an Uber is a great way to get TO a show. Getting one from the show is the challenge. I mastered an uber pickup from a show once, and that was because I requested it during the bands last song and left during the last chorus. I don't like doing that so I don't usually go for uber at shows

12. darkstorms139

Regular

I never really have a problem with Uber's in Baltimore but it's probably because I always leave before the show ends.

13. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

Fun show. The problem with that venue is the cops block off the main road outside afterward and you're stuck trying to chase your Uber down on one of the other streets.

14. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

lol I love that GC is playing basically the entire Young and Hopeless album.